How do I use PSpice to complete Part C of my assignment due today?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Judas543
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Pspice
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Judas543
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Pspice help due today!

Homework Statement



http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/1407/pspice.png

Homework Equations


None that I know of


The Attempt at a Solution


What I need help on is Part C, I don't get what they want and what would be the correct answer? Please help!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org


Judas543 said:

Homework Statement



http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/1407/pspice.png

Homework Equations


None that I know of


The Attempt at a Solution


What I need help on is Part C, I don't get what they want and what would be the correct answer? Please help!

You have your graph of V1 and V2 as functions of Vin. Just plug in the numbers for the resistors and point out that the graph matches the calculation (mention a couple of the points on the graph).
 
Last edited by a moderator:


I have LT Spice, which may be different, but if you look in the "edit simulation command" window there might be a "DC sweep" option.

In this you can name a voltage source and choose the range of voltages you want it to sweep over.

If you have this, feed in your circuit and do a simulation and you will get a graph when you click on the points required. You can then grab this by doing a screen grab or using your Cadence program.