How long China becomes the world leader in business?

In summary, China is currently a growing manufacturing base with unstable growth due to their dictatorship government. Their potential to become the world leader in business is uncertain due to their lack of adherence to rules governing the free world and potential conversion to democracy. However, they are currently the only country with a trade surplus and a balanced budget, making them a strong contender for the title of business leader. The future of all nations is also uncertain due to resource depletion.
kiengian86
How long do you think it will be before China becomes the world leader in business?

Deleted spam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
They will continue to grow their manufacturing base until they allow unionization, cap and trade, occupational and safety standards, anti-discrimination lawsuits, workers comp claims, environmental legislation, and all of the rest of the rules governing the free world.

How do you define "world leader"? GDP?

I doubt they will if they continue this stuff with the Green Dam.

By 2040 I believe, they are passing Japan by 2010 in the terms of GDP. But their growth is unstable I believe.

WhoWee said:
They will continue to grow their manufacturing base until they allow unionization, cap and trade, occupational and safety standards, anti-discrimination lawsuits, workers comp claims, environmental legislation, and all of the rest of the rules governing the free world.

That will only happen if they convert to a democracy. Right now they are a dictatorship. They are banning Avatar because a lot of the Chinese people relate to it as the Chinese government has been kicking many people out of their homes to make way for developers.

rootX said:
By 2040 I believe, they are passing Japan by 2010 in the terms of GDP. But their growth is unstable I believe.

In the short term no country's growth is stable. It goes up. It goes down. That's the business cycle.

WhoWee said:

Why must a country follow these rules in order to become a world leader in business? I certainly know that if I ran my own personal country many of these 'rules' would not be in place at all.

What makes up believe that China is not already the world leader in business? They are the only country in the world that runs a trade surplus and has not just a balanced budget but a surplus. Business leader -- work hard -- make stuff -- make money. I think China has got it already.

Of course all the nations of the Earth are subject to the resource depletion talked about in the Club of Rome's book "The limits to Growth" 1972. It will be a rough transition for all.

1. How long has China been predicted to become the world leader in business?

China has been predicted to become the world leader in business for several years now. In 2018, a report by PricewaterhouseCoopers predicted that China would overtake the United States as the world's largest economy by 2030.

2. What factors contribute to China's potential to become the world leader in business?

China's potential to become the world leader in business is due to a combination of factors, including its large population and workforce, rapid economic growth, increasing technological innovation, and government policies that encourage business development.

3. How does China's business culture differ from other countries?

China's business culture is heavily influenced by Confucianism, which emphasizes respect for authority, hierarchy, and loyalty. This can manifest in a more formal and structured work environment, as well as a focus on building long-term relationships and trust in business partnerships.

4. What challenges might China face in becoming the world leader in business?

Some potential challenges for China in becoming the world leader in business include its ongoing trade tensions with the United States, its aging population, and the need to shift from an export-driven economy to one that is more reliant on domestic consumption.

5. What industries is China expected to excel in as a world leader in business?

China is expected to excel in a variety of industries as a world leader in business, including technology, manufacturing, renewable energy, and e-commerce. China's government has also identified strategic industries such as artificial intelligence and biotechnology as key areas for future growth and development.