Main Question or Discussion Point
I got some concentrated H2SO4 on my lab coat on monday and when I left the lab there was only a brown stain on the lab coat so I put it in my locker. The next day I noticed an acid burn on my t-shirt, obviously caused by some acid that seeped through the lab coat. I can't walk into the lab next monday with a bit acid burn on my lab coat so if its burned I'm gonna have to get a new one. Is it likely that there will be a hole burned through the lab coat by now or are lab coats more acid resistant than the average t-shirt?