How long would we live without the sun

• Thread starter Alex Nesh
  • Start date
yea. it is true but we wont live to see it though. maybe scientist have found a way to this problem by then. but do you know that the earth itself is already dieing? changes may happen!
(visit my blog!)
How exactly is the Earth dying? Do you mean that its rotation is gradualy stopping, or that the Moon is getting farther away? Or the Global warming? Or do you mean the tsunamis? or 2012?

Assume earth is a black body radiator, calculate rate of energy loss. Multiply the latent heat of freezing water by the seven oceans.
7 oceans? I counted 5... Atlantic, Arctic, Indian, Pacific, and Southern oceans. Which other 2 oceans are you thinking of?

How exactly is the Earth dying? Do you mean that its rotation is gradualy stopping, or that the Moon is getting farther away? Or the Global warming? Or do you mean the tsunamis? or 2012?
there are a few factors that affect the earth's "health". but now the main factors i can think of is global warming and the thing about pollution and the hole in the atmosphere. global warming is making the earth hotter and hotter,causing drastic changes in our everyday life. pollution is kill us too! and so is the hole in the atmosphere. if there is already one,who says another 1 would not appear? it all holds and depend on the future people/genaration to solve these current problems. hopefully they will be solved...
(visit my blog! plz..)