How to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit

In summary, the differences between Speed, Velocity, Gravity, and Acceleration are as follows: -Speed is the magnitude of the velocity -Velocity is the speed of a moving object -Gravity is the force of attraction between masses -Acceleration is the rate of change of velocity
Caesar_Rahil
Can someone tell me how to convert:
1]Celcius to Faranheit
2]Faranheit to Celcius
3]Kilograms to Pounds and vice versa
4]Inches to Centimetresand vice versa
5]Yards to metres and vice versa
6]KILOMETRES TO MILES and vice versa
and any other conversions you know of: :cool: :cool:

One more Question:
1]What is the difference between speed and velocity.
2]What is the difference gravity and acceleration.
3]What is the difference Luxons and photons
4]What is the difference Terdyons and Techyons
and any other differences you can think of: :cool: :cool:

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
All of those look like things you are expected to look up in your textbook. That's a lot better practice than having someone tell you the answers! Did you read the "sticky" post labeled "read this first"?

A general rule is "try first and show us what yo have tried." In each of these there isn't a whole lot to do. As I said before- look them up.

Caesar_Rahil said:
Can someone tell me how to convert:
1]Celcius to Faranheit
2]Faranheit to Celcius
3]Kilograms to Pounds and vice versa
4]Inches to Centimetresand vice versa
5]Yards to metres and vice versa
6]KILOMETRES TO MILES and vice versa
and any other conversions you know of: :cool: :cool:
This link should help you with all, and plenty more: Wikipedia: Conversion of units

Caesar_Rahil said:
One more Question:
1]What is the difference between speed and velocity.
2]What is the difference gravity and acceleration.
3]What is the difference Luxons and photons
4]What is the difference Terdyons and Techyons
and any other differences you can think of: :cool: :cool:
1) I believe we use 'speed' to indicate the magnitude of the velocity. So if the velocity is v, the speed is |v|
2) Gravity is the force as a result of attraction between two masses. Acceleration is, more general, the rate of change of velocity, so dv/dt.
3) Luxons are particles which travel at the speed of light, a photon is one of them.
4) I only know the "Tachyons", so can't help you here.

Caesar_Rahil said:
Can someone tell me how to :

yeah, many, the whole internet is full of those things. To get the answers, you should be a little bit energetic than a Dodo :zzz:

I had posted this in another forum. But it was moved over here.So I didn't read what was written here. anyway. Thanks.

1. How do I convert Celsius to Fahrenheit?

To convert Celsius to Fahrenheit, use the formula F = (C * 9/5) + 32, where F is the temperature in Fahrenheit and C is the temperature in Celsius.

2. What is the easiest way to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit?

The easiest way to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit is by using an online temperature converter or a calculator. You can also use the formula F = (C * 9/5) + 32 to manually calculate the conversion.

3. Can you give an example of converting Celsius to Fahrenheit?

For example, if the temperature is 20 degrees Celsius, the conversion to Fahrenheit would be (20 * 9/5) + 32 = 68 degrees Fahrenheit. This means that 20 degrees Celsius is equivalent to 68 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. Is there a difference between Celsius and Fahrenheit?

Yes, there is a difference between Celsius and Fahrenheit. The main difference is that Celsius is based on a scale of 100 degrees, where 0 degrees is the freezing point of water and 100 degrees is the boiling point of water. Fahrenheit is based on a scale of 180 degrees, where 32 degrees is the freezing point of water and 212 degrees is the boiling point of water.

5. Why do we need to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit?

In some countries, Fahrenheit is the primary unit of temperature measurement, while in others, Celsius is the standard. Converting between the two units is necessary when communicating temperature measurements with people from different regions. Additionally, some scientific experiments and calculations may require temperature conversion between Celsius and Fahrenheit.