nbo10 Messages 416 Reaction score 5 Thread starter Feb 18, 2008 #1 I need a battery operated +/- 15 volt power supply. I'm going to use it to run a couple op amps. Any help with a circuit? Thanks
I need a battery operated +/- 15 volt power supply. I'm going to use it to run a couple op amps. Any help with a circuit? Thanks
DefaultName Messages 179 Reaction score 0 Feb 18, 2008 #2 You can use a voltage regulator to distribute the appropriate voltage using a power distribution circuit, from your main voltage source.
You can use a voltage regulator to distribute the appropriate voltage using a power distribution circuit, from your main voltage source.
mgb_phys Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 7,906 Reaction score 15 Feb 18, 2008 #3 If you only need 100ma output something like this would do: http://parts.digikey.com/1/parts/734756-dc-dc-converter-12-15v-mt2-1215wi.html
If you only need 100ma output something like this would do: http://parts.digikey.com/1/parts/734756-dc-dc-converter-12-15v-mt2-1215wi.html
edmondng Messages 159 Reaction score 0 Feb 18, 2008 #4 dc-dc works best. http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Cat=590047;keywords=dc-dc%20converter it cost a little but will save you the time to keep your project moving. Datasheet shows how you can connect things and output and which pins
dc-dc works best. http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Cat=590047;keywords=dc-dc%20converter it cost a little but will save you the time to keep your project moving. Datasheet shows how you can connect things and output and which pins