How to find the vo in terms of v1 and v2?

  • Thread starter Thread starter haha1234
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Terms
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
haha1234
Messages
109
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement


The problem is upload below.

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution


I was stuck at finding the voltage between the 100k resistor and 200k resistor.
Is the voltage zero since the node below there is zero and there is no resistor between them?
But if the node voltage is zero,there will be no current going through that path which I think is quite strange...:sorry:
 
Attachments
  • 2015-11-20_23.47.37[1].jpg
    2015-11-20_23.47.37[1].jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 719
Physics news on Phys.org
haha1234 said:

Homework Statement


The problem is upload below.

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution


I was stuck at finding the voltage between the 100k resistor and 200k resistor.
Is the voltage zero since the node below there is zero and there is no resistor between them?
But if the node voltage is zero,there will be no current going through that path which I think is quite strange...:sorry:
For an ideal opamp with negative feedback, what can you say about the voltage difference between the + and - inputs?

I would solve this using KCL equations. Write the 3 KCL equations for the following nodes: - input of opamp, output of opamp, Vo node... :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: CWatters
haha1234 said:
Is the voltage zero since the node below there is zero and there is no resistor between them?

Which node do you mean by "the node below there"?

Perhaps see if "virtual Ground" is in your textbook.