How to learn python programming and get a web developer job?

In summary: Based on your skills and experience, it is possible for you to learn programming, but it will require dedication and patience.
shivajikobardan
I am learning absolute basic python from udemy course. Till now I see no improvements at all. Except some small small improvements. How should I approach to learn python? I have 0 basics of programming even though I had already studied C and C++ as well as data structures and algorithm. I forgot C++ and I learned C not so nicely. I forgot data structures and algorithms as well. If I had learned C at that time, programming would have been easier for me now.
But let's leave past to past.

I want to learn-:

1) What exercises can I solve while learning basics of programming?
2) What projects can I make while learning absolute basics. I want to say that I am not in level of making tic tac toe or hangman or tetris at the moment. I don't think with this speed I will reach anywhere tbh.
3) In general what is the roadmap for my learning in detail...not just learn python then do projects then learn django but a highly subtle detailed roadmap. I am asking this question because I have already finished 45% of course and I am still not confident about anything in programming except very basic basic programs. I am really scared that I might never be able to learn programming this way. I am average IQ guy who works hard, is it possible for me to learn programming? Or only smart people can learn it??

Technology news on Phys.org
1) Exercises that you can solve while learning the basics of programming include solving problems using loops, data structures, and algorithms. Additionally, you can try to create small programs that involve basic concepts such as user input, file handling, and basic calculations. 2) Projects that you can make while learning the absolute basics include developing a calculator application, creating a basic web page, or creating a simple game such as tic-tac-toe. As your skills progress, you can also start working on larger projects such as a basic search engine or a simple web application.3) A detailed roadmap for learning Python includes understanding the fundamentals of the language, developing basic programs, and then gradually increasing the complexity of the programs. Additionally, it is recommended to practice coding with online challenges or tutorials, and also to use open source projects to gain experience in real-world coding. Finally, once you are comfortable with the basics, you can move on to more advanced topics such as web development, machine learning, and data science.

1. What resources can I use to learn Python programming?

There are many online resources available to learn Python programming, such as Codecademy, Coursera, and Udemy. You can also find free tutorials and documentation on the official Python website. Additionally, joining online communities and attending coding meetups can also be helpful in your learning journey.

2. How long does it take to learn Python programming?

The time it takes to learn Python programming can vary depending on your dedication and learning style. Some people may be able to grasp the basics within a few weeks, while others may take a few months. It is important to practice consistently and constantly challenge yourself in order to become proficient in Python programming.

3. Do I need to have prior programming experience to learn Python?

No, you do not need any prior programming experience to learn Python. It is a beginner-friendly language that is easy to learn and understand. However, having some basic knowledge of programming concepts can be helpful.

4. How can I use Python to become a web developer?

Python can be used in web development by using frameworks such as Django, Flask, and Pyramid. These frameworks provide tools and libraries to help you build web applications using Python. It is also important to have a strong understanding of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript in order to become a successful web developer.

5. What steps should I take to get a web developer job using Python?

To get a web developer job using Python, you should first become proficient in the language and familiarize yourself with web development frameworks. You should also build a portfolio of projects to showcase your skills and participate in coding competitions or hackathons to gain experience. Networking and applying to job postings are also crucial steps in securing a web developer job using Python.