Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

HTML the thing keeping me from suicide

1. Sep 23, 2004 #1
    lol i dont have dream weaver so i have to rely on damn HTML i know what it is and i know the coding but i know dream weaver would make it tons easyer

sugestions please
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 23, 2004 #2
    what is your question?

Dreamweaver creates messy html tags afaik
  4. Sep 23, 2004 #3
    If you're any good with HTML, then you will find that Dreamweaver doesn't make it THAT much easier.
    I never use any software to code my websites, I just open notepad, and off I go (except for Adobe for the imagery :P).

I found that I really wanted to get Dreamweaver, for a similar reason as you. However, I then realised that it's because I had troube with HTML, and making exactly what I want, appear exactly where I wanted it :(. However, I then listed all the problem sI had with HTML, eg; how to use tables, etc, then researched them. I revised them mostly at: www.echoecho.com, and am very happy just using HTML :D

Perhaps you should try the same :)

Best of luck,
  5. Sep 24, 2004 #4
    thnks your a problem solver
  6. Oct 26, 2004 #5
    Well - I learned using and coding HTML by using Dreamweaver. It's the best software I've ever used. And if you're really professional Watez you wouldn't be coding it in Notepad. Even I, after 5 years, get claostrophobic using notepad...
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?