How Can Math Enhance Industrial Design Skills?

• Thread starter Ottodomus
  • Start date
In summary, as an Industrial Designer, I bring a unique blend of creativity and technical expertise to the field of product design. With a passion for problem-solving and innovation, I am excited to apply my skills to new projects and collaborate with fellow designers. While new to this platform, I am eager to contribute my knowledge and experience to create meaningful and impactful designs.
Ottodomus
Hello everyone! Nice to meet you forum members. I am an Industrial Designer recently fully passionated with math, I have been re-studying Algebra, Trigonometry, and I am in the process to re-learn Calculus, and in addition I have been doing the explore of Fortran 95

Will bother you with tons of question to solve my program issues ( if allowed ), have a great day and thanks for letting me be here.

Cheers!

Otto

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

Schoolwork type questions are certainly allowed and even encouraged. Have a look around the Homework Help area of the PF to see the formatting that we use (you are provided a Template to fill out when you start a new thread in those forums).

Enjoy! :smile:

Last edited:
Likes Ottodomus
BTW, I know that ID involves a lot of drawing and sketching. Is your avatar one of your recreational drawings? :smile:

Likes Ottodomus
berkeman said:
BTW, I know that ID involves a lot of drawing and sketching. Is your avatar one of your recreational drawings? :smile:
Hi! Yes ID it's much more technical but yes, sketching is part of our day work, my avatar was created digitising some images then converted to vector graphics.

Cheers!

Likes berkeman and Wrichik Basu