Finding a Copy of the 1920's U.S.S.R. Constitution for My Animal Farm Project

• News
  • Thread starter MC363A
  • Start date
In summary, the writing on the side of the barn in Animal Farm represents the rules that were changed without talking to the other animals. The rule that was changed was "No animal shall drink alcohol."
MC363A
I am currently doing a project on the book Animal Farm, and I need to know, where can I find a coppy of the 1920's U.S.S.R. constitution. any help would be great. If this is the wrong place to post this could you tell me where I could move to?
Thanks, your help is appriciated.

Physics news on Phys.org
waaoooooow.

Freedom Of Speech Is Covered Well

Perhaps some of those "Freedom of Speech" Experts on this Forum, may care to look at the sub-links regarding "Freedom of Expression".

Where can I get a copy of Aminal Farm?! Oh I'll try the politics section of Physics Forums? ROTFL! oh god that's hillarious!

To add...

This isn't what I thought it was. Anyone who has read Animal Farm , what does the writing on the side of the barn represent in relation to the former Soviet Union?

Can't you find it on Google?

MC363A said:
This isn't what I thought it was. Anyone who has read Animal Farm , what does the writing on the side of the barn represent in relation to the former Soviet Union?

They don't so much represent a particular thing, as much as the rules. If you remember the book, they change the commandments without talking to the other animals.

No animal shall drink alcohol.

changed to

No animal shall drink alcohol to excess.

This is saying that Stalin, and in the book Napoleon (the pig), changed the rules to their own whims. The rules are set, until they decide they need to be changed for their own actions.

Nommos Prime (Dogon) said:
Perhaps some of those "Freedom of Speech" Experts on this Forum, may care to look at the sub-links regarding "Freedom of Expression".
What is of interest there specifically? I looked and saw nothing remarkable.
Where can I get a copy of Aminal Farm?!
Any decent bookstore will have it. Its a classic.

schwarzchildradius said:
Where can I get a copy of Aminal Farm?! Oh I'll try the politics section of Physics Forums? ROTFL! oh god that's hillarious!
MC363A didn't ask where he could get a copy of Animal Farm. Shame on you for not reading it correctly.

Raps schwarzchildradius across the knuckles with her ruler.

Last edited:
schwarzchildradius said:

MC363A didn't ask for a copy of Animal Farm. I think there is a thread on reading comprehension someplace here.

Evo is one harsh mother...trust me, she's mine!

hughes johnson said:
MC363A didn't ask for a copy of Animal Farm. I think there is a thread on reading comprehension someplace here.
lol, I know, sorry, I must have been pwd. He's looking for a copy of the Soviet constitution. Still, very funny.

1. What is the best place to post my question if I don't know where else to post it?

The best place to post your question would depend on the topic and nature of your question. Some options could include online forums or discussion boards related to the subject, social media groups, or even reaching out to experts in the field directly.

2. How can I ensure that my question gets answered if I don't know where else to post it?

To increase the chances of getting your question answered, make sure to provide clear and specific details about your question, use proper formatting and language, and post in an appropriate forum or platform that is relevant to your question. You can also try reaching out to individuals or groups who may have expertise on the topic.

3. Is it okay to post my question in multiple places if I don't know where else to post it?

It is generally not recommended to post the same question in multiple places as it can be seen as spamming and may decrease the chances of getting a helpful response. Instead, try to identify the most relevant and appropriate platform to post your question and focus on that one.

4. What should I do if I don't receive any responses to my post when I don't know where else to post it?

If you do not receive any responses to your post, consider revising your question to make it more specific and clear, or try posting in a different platform or forum. You can also try reaching out to individuals or groups who may have expertise on the topic to see if they can provide any insights or guidance.

5. Can I post any type of question if I don't know where else to post it?

It is important to consider the guidelines and rules of the platform or forum you are posting in before asking a question. Some platforms may have specific rules or restrictions on the types of questions that can be asked. It is always best to check beforehand to avoid having your post removed or disregarded.