Kicked Out - Saying Goodbye with Sadness

• Thread starter binzing
  • Start date
In summary: Binz, I'm sorry to say this, but from what you were telling us on PF chat regarding your mom's decorum, it seems like a blessing in disguise.You should be glad, you're now free and you won't be called a moron or an idiot for trivial matters. Yeah I think there will be advantages...I was out on my own when I was 17, and that way by my own choice. I got a job, rented an apartment and it's been an interesting adventure since then. I'm not saying that's the best way to go; I just didn't really have a whole lot of choice.
binzing
See title.

So anyways, my already sparse visits will likely become even fewer and farther between. Not sure.

Just want to let you all know that I've enjoyed all of you guys, not that I'm leaving, but nonetheless.

Physics news on Phys.org
Love ya, binz. Please stay close.

binzing said:
See title.

So anyways, my already sparse visits will likely become even fewer and farther between. Not sure.

Just want to let you all know that I've enjoyed all of you guys, not that I'm leaving, but nonetheless.

Kicked out of school? Kicked out of the house? Kicked out of PhyForum chat? What's going on Binz?

OmCheeto said:
Kicked out of school? Kicked out of the house? Kicked out of PhyForum chat? What's going on Binz?

Out of the house, my moms, and my dads teaching on the res. 60 miles away, somewhere I will not go to school, so I'm going to be with a cousin for a while at least, dunno.

Oh binz, I'm really worried about you...please let us know how you're doing! We really care about you!

Thank you lisa, I'll keep you guys posted.

no sweat, it's not as bad as being kicked out of pf.

binzing said:
Thank you lisa, I'll keep you guys posted.

Sounds like an excellent adventure to me. I had to kick myself out of the house about the time I was 18. Do you have to sleep on the floor or the couch at your cousins? I had to kick myself out of the navy, as they made me sleep on the floor one day. Major no-no if you want to keep the help around.

Good luck Binzing.

Good luck, binzing! Hopefully you'll only be gone a short time until you settle into someplace new. There are always libraries if you need a place to get access to PF!

Wait, binzing is 15, right?

Binz, do you need somone to come for you? Will your parents allow us to help?

Likes gracy
Can your mom even legally "kick you out"? Aren't you still a minor?

I guess from everything you've told us, you're glad to go. It's going to be ok. A lot of us went off on our own pretty young. I'm hoping this cousin of yours is a responsible adult, though.

Likes gracy
Math Is Hard said:
Can your mom even legally "kick you out"? Aren't you still a minor?

I guess from everything you've told us, you're glad to go. It's going to be ok. A lot of us went off on our own pretty young.

True...I was 17. It wasn't easy, though.

I feel for you, Binz.

Evo said:
Wait, binzing is 15, right?

Binz, do you need somone to come for you? Will your parents allow us to help?

17 actually.

My dad's teaching on a reservation about 80 miles east of here, he came and picked me up and took me into town to my cousin's, it should all work out.

binzing said:
17 actually.

My dad's teaching on a reservation about 80 miles east of here, he came and picked me up and took me into town to my cousin's, it should all work out.

Odd. This whole thread looks like tonight's episode of Futurama. I'm think I'll go to bed, before I wake up and find out this is all a weird *** dream.

Awe, we are all here for ya. Hope all goes well for ya. If you need help, don't be afraid to ask. Hope you aren't gone for long, you will be missed.

lisab said:
True...I was 17. It wasn't easy, though.

I feel for you, Binz.
I pretty much left at 17, but then it was off to university.

Good luck binz. Holler if there's something we can do.

Binz, I'm sorry to say this, but from what you were telling us on PF chat regarding your mom's decorum, it seems like a blessing in disguise.

You should be glad, you're now free and you won't be called a moron or an idiot for trivial matters.

Yeah I think there will be advantages...

I was out on my own when I was 17, and that way by my own choice. I got a job, rented an apartment and it's been an interesting adventure since then. I'm not saying that's the best way to go; I just didn't really have a whole lot of choice.

If people can help you out, binzing, and you can keep going to school and get post-sec with people's support, take it. You won't regret it. Try not to make too many dumb choices. Try to listen to people who are older than you who you respect. (I realize that likely everyone older than you seems to have no clue what anything's about, but trust me on this one, there are plenty of people who know a whole bunch. Listening will only help you.)

Good luck and check back in here as needed. There's a bunch of terrific people here who know stuff and care a great deal.

GeorginaS said:
I was out on my own when I was 17, and that way by my own choice. I got a job, rented an apartment and it's been an interesting adventure since then. I'm not saying that's the best way to go; I just didn't really have a whole lot of choice.

If people can help you out, binzing, and you can keep going to school and get post-sec with people's support, take it. You won't regret it. Try not to make too many dumb choices. Try to listen to people who are older than you who you respect. (I realize that likely everyone older than you seems to have no clue what anything's about, but trust me on this one, there are plenty of people who know a whole bunch. Listening will only help you.)

Good luck and check back in here as needed. There's a bunch of terrific people here who know stuff and care a great deal.

Thank you Georgina : ) It's all going to work out in the end.

Related to Kicked Out - Saying Goodbye with Sadness

What is "Kicked Out - Saying Goodbye with Sadness" about?

"Kicked Out - Saying Goodbye with Sadness" is a book that explores the emotions and experiences of individuals who have been forced to leave their homes or communities, either by choice or by circumstances beyond their control.

Why is it important to study individuals who have been kicked out?

Studying individuals who have been kicked out allows us to understand the psychological effects of displacement and the impact it has on individuals and communities. It can also shed light on social and political issues that lead to displacement.

What methods were used to collect data for this book?

The author of "Kicked Out - Saying Goodbye with Sadness" conducted interviews with individuals who have been kicked out, as well as their friends, family, and community members. The author also researched existing literature on displacement and incorporated personal experiences into the book.

Can people who have never been kicked out relate to this book?

Yes, the book addresses universal themes of loss, grief, and resilience that can be relatable to anyone. It also provides insights into the experiences of individuals who have been kicked out, allowing readers to empathize and gain a better understanding of their struggles.

What are some potential implications of this book?

Some potential implications of this book include raising awareness about the issues surrounding displacement, promoting empathy and understanding, and inspiring individuals to take action to address these issues. It may also serve as a resource for individuals who have been kicked out or are facing similar challenges.