I have been bad from now on i will be good

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation consists of members teasing and betting on whether one member, Wolram, will be able to reform and be a good and wholesome person. There is also a mention of a significant other and sexual fantasies. The conversation ends with a member jokingly saying that they only have three months to live and another member mentioning the tom toms starting before a major event.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Yes i am sorry i have been bad from now on i will be good, a reformed character
there will be no more bad me from now on i will be a o:)

Physics news on Phys.org
I bet it won't last. Let's get a pool going. I've got 6:00 a.m. EST (today). Anyone else? Only $5.

honestrosewater said:
I bet it won't last. Let's get a pool going. I've got 6:00 a.m. EST (today). Anyone else? Only $5.

It will last i promise, i won't even make teensy weensy mistake

Time will tell. I'm keeping my eyes on you. :bugeye:

he'll make it over the weekend I think... hmmm.. I got noon monday.

Smurf said:
he'll make it over the weekend I think... hmmm.. I got noon monday.
Oh ye of little faith

Hey, at least I gave you the weekend, he gave you 4 hours!

Smurf said:
Hey, at least I gave you the weekend, he gave you 4 hours!

I scoff at time my goodness will be immortal :biggrin:

wolram said:
Oh ye of little faith
That's exactly what I was thinking!
But I couldn't say it because I only gave you an hour. :redface:
Quick, do something bad- only ten minutes before I lose.

honestrosewater said:
That's exactly what I was thinking!
But I couldn't say it because I only gave you an hour. :redface:
Quick, do something bad- only ten minutes before I lose.

Wicked temptress begone, you can not break this will of iron. :biggrin:

Me thinks i have won one bet, not to mention from where butt some one
owes me :biggrin:

Wicked temptress

Defamation of character! Bad, bad wolram!

wolram said:
Yes i am sorry i have been bad from now on i will be good, a reformed character
there will be no more bad me from now on i will be a o:)
I've heard it before! :confused:

Hurkyl said:
Defamation of character! Bad, bad wolram!

Shoot, that was a very, very minor slip, no on one can hold that agianst
poor old woolie, can they :biggrin:

Now that is just so not fair it was in another thread and i was not being
bad.

hahahaha I bet he says baaaaaaaaaaaad things on wednesday when we make him do some hard labour - stripping off wall paper with about a 1000 layers of paint on top!

*Kia* said:
hahahaha I bet he says baaaaaaaaaaaad things on wednesday when we make him do some hard labour - stripping off wall paper with about a 1000 layers of paint on top!

Not at all my dear quite looking forward to it :biggrin:

*Kia* said:
I'll bet you he doesn't make it to wednesday. I mean I bet monday, and I was being generous.

Smurf said:
I'll bet you he doesn't make it to wednesday. I mean I bet monday, and I was being generous.

o:) ________dumdedum______________________ o:) ____________ o:) _________________dedum________________ o:)

I have faith in you Wolram.

I expect you will not be bad, ever again, no matter how often you might wish to be, no matter how many beautiful women cross your path or no matter how many offers come along that could make you a millionaire or no matter how much your "friends" at PF needle you...

I know you will be good, chaste, pure and wholesome, forever. Never letting liquor pass your lips. Never saying another cuss word. Never forgetting to call mum on her birthday or new years or any other special day.

Unfortunately, you will die of boredom in about three months.

pattylou said:
I have faith in you Wolram.

I expect you will not be bad, ever again, no matter how often you might wish to be, no matter how many beautiful women cross your path or no matter how many offers come along that could make you a millionaire or no matter how much your "friends" at PF needle you...

I know you will be good, chaste, pure and wholesome, forever. Never letting liquor pass your lips. Never saying another cuss word. Never forgetting to call mum on her birthday or new years or any other special day.

Unfortunately, you will die of boredom in about three months.
:rofl: :rofl:

Sorry. :blushing:

*Kia* said:
hahahaha I bet he says baaaaaaaaaaaad things on wednesday when we make him do some hard labour
Does this imply the existence of a 'significant other'? Is this yet another sexual fantasy blown to hell right before my eyes? :cry:

what has this thread become?! :eek:

Like other threads!

pattylou said:
Never letting liquor pass your lips.
:tongue:
pattylou said:
Never saying another cuss word.
:biggrin:
pattylou said:
Never forgetting to call mum on her birthday or new years or any other special day.
:rofl: chance would be a fine thing eh woolie? :rofl:

Danger said:
Does this imply the existence of a 'significant other'? Is this yet another sexual fantasy blown to hell right before my eyes? :cry:

aye, it does. But fantasise away - it's good for my ego! :biggrin:

Pattylou, tells me i only three months to live :grumpy: are saints allowed to
be grumpy? :confused:

By Kia.
chance would be a fine thing eh woolie?

The tom toms, start about three months before a major event.

The drums, the drums. :eek:

1. Why is it important to acknowledge and change bad behavior?

It is important to acknowledge and change bad behavior because it allows us to grow and improve as individuals. By recognizing that our actions may have negative consequences, we can take steps to make positive changes and become better versions of ourselves.

2. How can I start being good after being bad?

To start being good after being bad, it is important to reflect on your past behavior and identify any patterns or triggers that may have led to it. Then, make a conscious effort to change those behaviors and replace them with positive ones. It may also be helpful to seek support from a therapist or loved ones.

3. Will changing my behavior automatically make me a good person?

Changing your behavior is a step in the right direction, but it does not automatically make you a good person. Being good involves more than just actions; it also involves having good intentions, empathy, and a desire to do the right thing. It is a continuous process of self-reflection and growth.

4. What are some ways to hold myself accountable for being good?

One way to hold yourself accountable for being good is to set specific goals for behavior change and regularly assess your progress. It can also be helpful to have an accountability partner or join a support group to keep you on track. Additionally, practicing self-awareness and taking responsibility for your actions can help you stay accountable.

5. Can people change from being bad to being good?

Yes, people can change from being bad to being good. It may take time and effort, but with self-reflection, determination, and support, individuals can make positive changes in their behavior and become better versions of themselves.