Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I rule!

1. Oct 6, 2005 #1

Pengwuino

Gold Member

So this stupid lab went late and I had only put enough money in the parking meter to last me until the end of the lab. So half way through this quiz, I hear the clock tower go off to signify that its 12 noon. Lab was suppose to be over at 11:50. I'm like... damn it alllllllll. So after I finish, i walk back to my car and see the parking dude there!!! At that point I realized I was either going to have to pay my fine or battle to the death with this parking meter dude. So the battle ground was set, I approached my car certain that I was going to take a life this day. That's when I reached my car and the parking meter dude said "Oh is that your car?". Suspecting this was his way of determining how powerful I was, I responded "Yah". He then, in a rare moment of weakness, tells me "Oh its ok, give me that ticket, I'll take care of it". In order to finish him off, I fired a "thank you very much!" at him and thus, i vanquished my foe and didn't get a parking ticket!

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 6, 2005 #2
    You're like, The Pengwuinator!

4. Oct 6, 2005 #3

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Who could give a ticket to a penguin.. seriously now...you'd have to be one cold-hearted parking Nazi..

5. Oct 6, 2005 #4
    he probably recognized you from the picture in the papers. No one wants to ticket celebrities. :devil: :biggrin: :tongue2: :approve: :rofl:

6. Oct 6, 2005 #5
    You *totally* rule.

7. Oct 6, 2005 #6
    Its a honor just to stand in your shadow :approve:

8. Oct 6, 2005 #7

Danger

Gold Member

It must be near sun-set if that pudgy little dude casts a long enough shadow for you to stand in. :tongue:

9. Oct 6, 2005 #8

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Maybe hypatia is a midget... did you ever think of that???

10. Oct 6, 2005 #9

Danger

Gold Member

If that were the case, she'd have to be standing behind a Dinky Toy car in that Nova picture.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?