I want a source to study radio transceivers

In summary, the speaker is asking for sources to study topics that they are not interested in, but are required to learn about in class. They have tried to understand the topics but the teacher's slides are not enough. They mention studying AM and FM before but not in detail. Some suggested sources include the ARRL Amateur Radio Handbook, joining a local amateur radio club, and watching YouTube videos on radio fundamentals. The speaker also suggests choosing a limited topic for a presentation.
mody mody
Hi friends
in my class we had to study some topics out of our interest .. i tried for along time to understand them but the teacher's slides is not enough for understanding
so i ask if anyone can give me sources to study the topics (the same way ) which attached as a photo
note : i studied before AM and FM but not in details

Attachments

• 12345.png
    12345.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 488
  • 2323.png
    2323.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 525
Engineering news on Phys.org
mody mody said:
so i ask if anyone can give me sources to study the topics (the same way ) which attached as a photo

the ARRL Amateur Radio Handbook

Likes dlgoff and berkeman
mody mody said:
Hi friends
in my class we had to study some topics out of our interest .. i tried for along time to understand them but the teacher's slides is not enough for understanding
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-way_radio

Hi...
Find your local amateur radio club/group/society. You will find them more than helpful and you might end up with an interesting and rewarding hobby.

Malc
M6MYB

I like YouTube for this.

If you go to
www.YouTube.com in a browser.
And type "radio fundamentals".

There are dozens of videos there. Some are very well produced with gifted teachers, and you get it for free.

Choose the topics that seem interesting but concentrate on ones that have thousands of views.

Likes mody mody and berkeman
mody mody said:
i tried for along time to understand them but the teacher's slides is not enough for understanding
If you have to do a presentation, I recommend that you read widely and then choose a limited topic from what you read. For instance, a comparison between FM and AM could end up with a manageable size of project if you choose to discuss the RF aspects (propagation and performance) or the circuit aspects (transmitter design - expanding those attachments of yours).
It's a massive field of study!

Likes mody mody
thanks for your comments ... :)

1. What is a radio transceiver?

A radio transceiver is a device that combines a radio transmitter and receiver in one unit. It is used for two-way communication through radio waves, allowing for the transmission and reception of audio signals.

2. How do radio transceivers work?

Radio transceivers work by converting audio signals into radio waves, which are then transmitted through an antenna. The receiving transceiver then receives the radio waves and converts them back into audio signals for the user to hear.

3. What are the applications of radio transceivers?

Radio transceivers have a wide range of applications, including use in communication systems such as cell phones, walkie-talkies, and satellite communication. They are also used in aviation, maritime, and military communication systems.

4. What are the main components of a radio transceiver?

The main components of a radio transceiver include a power source, a transmitter, a receiver, an antenna, and a control unit. Some transceivers may also have additional components such as filters, amplifiers, and frequency synthesizers.

5. How can I study radio transceivers?

There are various resources available for studying radio transceivers, including books, online courses, and tutorials. It is also beneficial to have hands-on experience with actual transceivers and to seek guidance from experienced professionals in the field.