Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Ideas for wireless go cart

1. Jan 15, 2012 #1
    I posted this in the other section but didn't seem to get any replies and thought this would be a better forum for this type of question.

Looking to brainstorm a little. Looking for some EE's or anything related to share thoughts. Trying to come up with some ideas to incorporate into a wireless buggy(go cart). Will have a wireless connection between steering wheel and pedals, front/rear wheels. Will probably install sensors later but that is a future plan. Looking now to do something with communication, bluetooth with laptop or so, and ethernet protocol to eventually set up a phone, destination, etc later on. My question for some guys is what would be some good ideas to possibly incorporate into this thing besides what I mentioned? Any ideas would be welcomed as to what could be implemented on this, can be creative but not to difficult right now.
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 15, 2012 #2

jim hardy

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

you're building a drive-by-wire go-kart?

keep your life insurance paid.

I will not get into either a drive-by-wire automobile or an Airbus airliner.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook