Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Ideas for wireless go cart

Tags:
  1. Jan 15, 2012 #1
    I posted this in the other section but didn't seem to get any replies and thought this would be a better forum for this type of question.

Looking to brainstorm a little. Looking for some EE's or anything related to share thoughts. Trying to come up with some ideas to incorporate into a wireless buggy(go cart). Will have a wireless connection between steering wheel and pedals, front/rear wheels. Will probably install sensors later but that is a future plan. Looking now to do something with communication, bluetooth with laptop or so, and ethernet protocol to eventually set up a phone, destination, etc later on. My question for some guys is what would be some good ideas to possibly incorporate into this thing besides what I mentioned? Any ideas would be welcomed as to what could be implemented on this, can be creative but not to difficult right now.

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 15, 2012 #2

jim hardy

Science Advisor
    Gold Member
    2016 Award

you're building a drive-by-wire go-kart?

keep your life insurance paid.

I will not get into either a drive-by-wire automobile or an Airbus airliner.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook