If there's any website that can upload my programming script

In summary, the conversation is about a graduate student in physics who is interested in using Density Functional Theory (DFT) and QuantumEspresso for their thesis work. However, they do not have access to high computational power on their personal laptop and are looking for a website that can run their programming scripts on a remote server and provide quick results. They also inquire about any resources or remote login options available at their university.
Laven
Hi there,
Apologize in advance if this is not the correct place to post my query. I've been googling didn't get it or maybe my input search parameter is not sufficient or irrelevant.

I am recently doing my graduate in physics and my inclination towards computational physics makes me to do my thesis work regarding Density Functional Theory (DFT) one of the programming used is QuantumEspresso which requires high computation power to do this programming. When I'm off from my university i want to do my work in laptop which doesn't provide sufficient computational power. So I've been wondering if there's any website that can upload my programming scripts and run in high computational server and finally download the final results in short time. If there's do help me send links also ready to go for paid version.

Thank you for reading.

Technology news on Phys.org
What resources do you use at your university? What prevents you from using them with remote login?

Likes JorisL

1. What is a programming script?

A programming script is a set of instructions written in a specific programming language that tells a computer or other device what tasks to perform.

2. Can any website upload my programming script?

Not all websites are capable of uploading programming scripts. You will need to find a website that supports the programming language in which your script is written.

3. How do I know if a website can upload my programming script?

You can check the website's documentation or contact their support team to inquire about their capabilities for uploading programming scripts. You can also try uploading a small test script to see if it is successful.

4. Are there any restrictions on the type of programming script that can be uploaded to a website?

Some websites may have restrictions on the type or size of programming scripts that can be uploaded. It is important to check the website's terms of service or contact their support team to ensure that your script will be accepted.

5. Is it safe to upload my programming script to a website?

It depends on the website's security measures and policies. It is recommended to only upload your programming script to a trusted and secure website to avoid any potential risks of data theft or manipulation.