Who's Behind the Graffiti on Campus?

• Thread starter Gokul43201
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Interesting
In summary, the conversation includes various instances of graffiti, including a math joke on a classroom door, a reference to speed and sin on a car windshield, and a proof of how reproduction leads to divorce in a men's bathroom. The conversation also mentions a person who likes to draw tiny feet on dusty areas and a joke about a dirty woman written on a car.
Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Come across any interesting graffiti lately ?

On the door of a math dept. classroom where Calculus was being taught :

1 + 1 --> 3, for large values of 1

Finger-written on the dusty rear windshield of a car parked near my apartment :

I wish I had a woman this dirty

Physics news on Phys.org
I chalk this myself all over:
Speed on, sinners. Hell ain't half-full yet...That's from a physicist I knew.

Have that lettered on my car, too. I like to put JesusSeesUs on the back windshield in car chalk.

I just like to make tiny little feet on dusted areas :biggrin:

Make your hand in a fist, press the side of your hand in the dust (with the thumb part up), and make 5 little toes with your fingertip :-p alternate with the other hand so that it's like a dwarf walked there not too long ago :approve:

On a wall in the Men's Room (where else ?) ...

Proof that reproduction leads to divorce :

[tex] \int e^x = e^x + C [/tex]

written to read like " Sex = ex + C "

Last edited:
Gokul43201 said:
I wish I had a woman this dirty

Haha! Somebody actually wrote that on my car! :smile: :smile:

Shahil said:
Haha! Somebody actually wrote that on my car! :smile: :smile:

Hmmm...you wouldn't happen to have been in the 43201 zip code when that happened, would you ? :biggrin:

Related to Who's Behind the Graffiti on Campus?

1. What makes graffiti "interesting"?

Interesting graffiti can be defined as any type of artistic or creative expression that captures the attention of viewers. This can include unique designs, thought-provoking messages, or innovative use of materials and techniques.

2. Is graffiti considered vandalism or art?

This is a highly debated topic and can vary depending on the context and location. Some people view graffiti as a form of vandalism, while others see it as a legitimate form of art and self-expression.

3. How does graffiti impact society?

Graffiti can have both positive and negative impacts on society. It can serve as a way for individuals to express themselves and bring attention to social and political issues. However, it can also be seen as a form of crime and can contribute to the deterioration of public spaces.

4. Is graffiti illegal?

In most cases, graffiti is considered illegal if it is done without permission from the property owner. However, some cities have designated areas where graffiti is allowed and even encouraged as a way to promote street art and deter vandalism in other areas.

5. Can graffiti be removed?

Yes, graffiti can be removed through various methods such as painting over it, pressure washing, or using chemical solvents. However, the effectiveness of these methods may depend on the type of surface and materials used for the graffiti.