Intro: Creating New Friendships

• Thread starter NoodleDurh
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Intro
In summary, Noodle is new to the site and hopes to make friends and rivals. They are interested in mathematics, particularly topological. They are also a fan of fish, but their favorite type is unknown. They are excited to be a part of the community and are looking forward to a great experience.
NoodleDurh
Intro: Creating New Friendships :)

Hey. How are you all, nice to meet you all! :)
I am new to this site and I hope to make as many friends as I can make rivals, so please help challenge my brain >:O it is in some serious need to be challenged!
My main interest is in mathematics, the purest of pure sciences :)
Topological! signing out,
Noodle :)

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome, Noodle :smile:!

Welcome!

What's your favorite fish, by the way?

Welcome to PF Noodle. I hope you enjoy it here. :)

Yeah, tell us your favourite fish?

Hi, Noodle!

Welcome to Physics Forums. About your favorite fish? You probably like the big fish, right?

Noodling :biggrin:

dlgoff said:
Welcome to Physics Forums. About your favorite fish? You probably like the big fish, right?

Noodling :biggrin:

Yep you just never know about fish. Greetings Noodle

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for welcoming me! :) I hope I have a smashin' time down here :)

1. How do I create new friendships?

Creating new friendships involves putting yourself out there and being open to meeting new people. This could mean joining a club or organization, attending social events, or simply striking up conversations with people you encounter in your daily life.

2. What qualities should I look for in a potential friend?

The most important qualities to look for in a potential friend include trustworthiness, compatibility, and a willingness to communicate. You should also consider shared interests, values, and a positive attitude.

3. How can I overcome shyness and make new friends?

Overcoming shyness can be difficult, but it's important to remember that many people feel the same way. Start by practicing small talk and gradually putting yourself in social situations. Remember to be yourself and show genuine interest in others.

4. How can I maintain and strengthen new friendships?

Maintaining and strengthening friendships requires effort and communication. Make an effort to keep in touch regularly, share experiences and interests, and be there for each other in good times and bad. It's also important to be open and honest in your communication.

5. What should I do if a friendship becomes difficult or toxic?

If a friendship becomes difficult or toxic, it's important to address the issue and communicate your feelings. If the issue cannot be resolved, it may be necessary to distance yourself or end the friendship. Remember to prioritize your own well-being and surround yourself with positive and supportive people.