How can I improve my understanding of derivatives as a biology major?

• Thread starter AlessandraB34
  • Start date
In summary, as a biology major, there are several ways to improve your understanding of derivatives. These include practicing with sample problems, seeking help from professors or tutors, and connecting biological concepts to real-world examples. Additionally, developing a strong foundation in mathematics and staying updated on current research in the field can also aid in understanding derivatives in relation to biology. By actively engaging in these strategies, a biology major can enhance their understanding and application of derivatives in their studies and future career pursuits.
AlessandraB34
My name is Alessandra and I am a Biology Major with a concentration in Microbiology. My classes are getting very intense. I am in my senior level classes for my major. However, I am a junior in math. So I am struggling in the mathematics department and I must know how to properly use derivitives. I am hoping that joining this site with aid me and others in the scientific community.

I am trying to find as many resources to aid me in my education and meet as many people who can show me new perspectives.

Likes Sajjad772
Physics news on Phys.org
AlessandraB34 said:
My name is Alessandra and I am a Biology Major with a concentration in Microbiology. My classes are getting very intense. I am in my senior level classes for my major. However, I am a junior in math. So I am struggling in the mathematics department and I must know how to properly use derivitives. I am hoping that joining this site with aid me and others in the scientific community.

I am trying to find as many resources to aid me in my education and meet as many people who can show me new perspectives.
Dear Alessandra Welcome to forum. By the way, I m very good at Derivatives