Is Physics Forums Your Homepage?

• Thread starter bomba923
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Home
In summary, the conversation is about participants sharing their preferred homepage websites, which range from Physics Forums to Google, Yahoo, MSN, and Gmail. Some users also offer invitations to Gmail accounts.

Is PF your home page?

• Yes

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 28 87.5%

• Total voters
bomba923
Physics news on Phys.org
Nope, about:blank is, but pf should be.

No, though I seem to wind up here as soon as I open my browser anyway. :rolleyes:

Nope, msn's homepage.

Yahoo! is my homepage, mostly because I'm operating several fantasy leagues and teams using their service, and those are the first things I check when I go online.

Smurf said:

That is also my homepage. I remember posting it a while back on here and many users saw it for the first time
:rolleyes:

I like it, everyday I read the new quotes of the day, and then go to cnn.com or pf from there.

Regular old Google was my homepage, but I like the version you posted so I changed it. Not bad.

My computer starts up with www.gmail.com. Superior e-mail shop. If you want an account, pm me with your e-mail address, I have 100 invitations to go.

But PF is a good second.

Andre said:
My computer starts up with www.gmail.com. Superior e-mail shop. If you want an account, pm me with your e-mail address, I have 100 invitations to go.

But PF is a good second.

Another 100 here :smile:

Related to Is Physics Forums Your Homepage?

1. What is PF Home Page?

PF Home Page is the main landing page for Physics Forums, a website dedicated to discussions and resources related to physics, mathematics, and other sciences.

2. How can I access PF Home Page?

You can access PF Home Page by typing "physicsforums.com" into your web browser's address bar, or by searching for "Physics Forums" on a search engine such as Google.

3. What can I find on PF Home Page?

PF Home Page contains a variety of resources for physics and science enthusiasts, including forums for discussions, articles and tutorials, study materials, and a job board for careers in the science field.

4. Is PF Home Page only for professional scientists?

No, PF Home Page is for anyone with an interest in physics and other sciences. The site welcomes students, amateurs, and professionals alike to engage in discussions and share knowledge.

5. Are there any fees for using PF Home Page?

No, PF Home Page is completely free to use. However, the site does offer a premium membership option with additional features for a fee.