Maybe, maybe not.
Maybe...maybe not.
I really dislike this question. It seems to presume that a person is employable simply because they managed to get a diploma from a good school. This is neither sufficient nor necessary.
See above.
It is as simple as this: If you want to be highly employable when you graduate from college, you have to work hard, get good grades, make sure you understand the material, do internships or undergraduate research, and network. Doing these things with a degree from UCD or UCB will make you look better than doing them at a CSU - I would say that is true. But if you limp to the finish line at a UC with a 2.0 GPA and spend your time drinking and partying, you
will find yourself passed over for the guy who did all the good stuff at a CSU. Make no mistake. This has definitely been my experience.
So, if you get into a UC, great! You still have a lot of work to do. If you only get into a CSU...you still have a lot of work to do. Happily, though, all hope is not lost in either circumstance.
EDIT: When I say "This has...been my experience," I mean I have observed this happening. I don't mean that I spent my undergraduate career drinking and partying, though there was
some of that. Everything in moderation, right?