It would be really nice if President Obama and his adminstration read these threads

• News
  • Thread starter mugaliens
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Threads
In summary: I couldn't think of a better word for this) camoflauge society psychopaths.In summary, this article discusses how people with AsPD can blend in easily to society and how this can have devastating impacts on those around them.

nismaratwork said:
It seems you've confused us all... maybe you need to start explaining things, instead of challenging everyone to a meangingless debate.
Are you freaking kidding me here? I have consistently provided explanations and sources while you have provided logically incoherent nonsense, unsubstantiated wild claims, outright false statements, and talk in circles every time this is pointed out.

Physics news on Phys.org

Al68 said:
I provided sources that substantiate the opposite claim. You have made unsubstantiated assertions about political philosophies that aren't even yours.

You painted yourself in a row as a "right wing radical", "libertarian", and "classical liberal". Like, I said, if that's not proof of a weak political identity, nothing is.

As for what libertariansim is in fact, you can learn here:

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/libertarianism/

nismaratwork said:
You don't find it odd at all, that you're alone in this? You have no desire to clarify what you do believe in, but would rather exchange links?
I have no desire to write out thousands of words in a post instead of a link, no. That's why we use links.
How much of what you say is pushing ideology, and how much in good faith?... I had assumed the latter until recently.
Still not making any logical sense. You are the one who consistently refuses to act in good faith.

No Al... I'm not kidding you...

Your self-styled labels are no longer sufficient given the amount of sheer pique you're showing at being misunderstood. Please, explain what it means to be right wing, libertarian, liberal, constructionist?

Here's where I am, full disclosure: I think you're either confused yourself, or being disingenuous. I feel the need to know which based on YOUR words, not some links. If you can't do that, then like a physicist who fails the "bar" test... I don't think your understanding is deep. If you can, why not do it and turn this around?

DanP said:
You painted yourself in a row as a "right wing radical", "libertarian", and "classical liberal". Like, I said, if that's not proof of a weak political identity, nothing is.
Nonsense. Unsubstantiated absurd assertions have no value in the matter.
As for what libertariansim is in fact, you can learn here:

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/libertarianism/
Seriously? You're going to tell a lifelong libertarian, who has studied it for decades, how to learn what a libertarian is?

Al68 said:
Nonsense. Unsubstantiated absurd assertions have no value in the matter.Seriously? You're going to tell a lifelong libertarian, who has studied it for decades, how to learn what a libertarian is?

Why should we accept your authority when you're all over the map, and unwilling to back it up yourself? You're asking for more than you've earned, period. You certainly don't show such mercy to others...

I'm done with this... if you want to take a stand, great, if not, then you're just derailing this thread. Either way, I'll read, but I can't take this seriously.

nismaratwork said:
No Al... I'm not kidding you...

Your self-styled labels are no longer sufficient given the amount of sheer pique you're showing at being misunderstood. Please, explain what it means to be right wing, libertarian, liberal, constructionist?

Here's where I am, full disclosure: I think you're either confused yourself, or being disingenuous. I feel the need to know which based on YOUR words, not some links. If you can't do that, then like a physicist who fails the "bar" test... I don't think your understanding is deep. If you can, why not do it and turn this around?
I'm done with this nonsense. I am more than willing to answer anyone's legitimate specific questions.

Honestly, it's still way off-topic, and it's not funny anymore. Can't you find a different thread to argue about what libertarianism is?

Proton Soup said:
i haven't watched him in a while. i assume he still does analysis for Fox. but he always gave an insider view into the way these people really think. at least for the politickin to the public side of things.

Really? He just struck me as a guy with a nasty grudge, bordering on obsessive hatred.

Al68 said:
I'm done with this nonsense. I am more than willing to answer anyone's legitimate specific questions.

Do you believe that Judicial activism is real, and if so, what primary examples of it would you give? This is a question about your SC views claimed.

Why do you believe that removing a centralized authority would be beneficial for such a large and diverse country would lead to anything except chaos? What organizing principles do you envision in your political 'utopia' if you were to create one?

If Obama was in fact reading this, what advice do you give him, beyond, 'get out of office, I don't like you', and how, in the real world, does your political philosophy manifest in this country? What advice in line with SC, Libertarianism as you've defined it, would you give to help the country NOW?

nismaratwork said:
Really? He just struck me as a guy with a nasty grudge, bordering on obsessive hatred.

they hung him out to dry. he's got a right to a grudge.

Enough bickering. Thread closed.