Have you seen the hilarious show '99' on IMDb?

• Thread starter mugaliens
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hard
In summary, this thread is full of people recommending the show Just Sharing to others and discussing the hilarious running gags and jokes. They also mention that the show is very much worth watching, even if you haven't seen the movie.
mugaliens
Just sharing. Oh, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0425061/" . My goodness! Watch it with your folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks for the tip. We are always looking for really funny movies.

I remember the original TV series. Ok, I'm that old.
Anyway, always very funny. Loved it! Must admit, though, that I have not yet seen the movie.

Owned this in every form possible, today on DVD. Possibly one of the funniest shows ever made, although it's hard to ever pick as much as a top ten.

Here's one from the TV show.
99: 86, you're twice the man 43 is.

Mmmmm! Barbara Feldon! And yes, I am that old.

Great running gags in that show, like the Cone of Silence! Mel Brooks and Buck Henry were geniuses.

The cone of silence... I still loved going to my pals house to watch VHS tapes of this, someone had taped directly from the TV, that he'd found who-knows-where. Hardcore laughs.

Ah, the cone of silence! Loved it.
If I've got this right, that episode with Smart having a 3-barrel hand gun shooting forward, left and right at the same time was hilarious as well.

I loved the tv show, never cared to watch the movie.

Evo said:

When did they make a GS movie?!... or do you mean the modern Steve Corell... thing.

Does the movie have Hymie the over-literal robot? ("Kill the lights, Hymie!" Bang!)

jtbell said:
Does the movie have Hymie the over-literal robot? ("Kill the lights, Hymie!" Bang!)

Well, he was product of shoddy CHAOS construction originally, of course he is literal! :wink:

Evo said:
Watch it. I am in a world of hurt right now from an excess of laughter.

D H said:
Watch it. I am in a world of hurt right now from an excess of laughter.

Pulled an intercostal muscle?

nismaratwork said:
Pulled an intercostal muscle?
Missed it by that much. Too much laughing is all.

D H said:
Missed it by that much. Too much laughing is all.

Well, that's good at least!

From this thread I had earlier today watched a few episodes on my Ipod Touch4.
Glad I did! Made me laugh and reduced my occassional depression.
And 99 was HOT.

What does "I've never laughed so hard" mean?

"I've never laughed so hard" is an expression used to describe a situation where someone has found something extremely amusing and has laughed more than they ever have before.

Can you provide an example of a time when you've never laughed so hard?

Sure! One time, I was watching a comedy show with my friends and one of the comedians told a joke that was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes. It was definitely a moment where I had never laughed so hard before.

Is "I've never laughed so hard" only used for funny situations?

Not necessarily. While it is often used in situations where someone finds something funny, it can also be used to express extreme joy or happiness. For example, someone might say "I've never laughed so hard" after receiving good news or experiencing something amazing.

Is "I've never laughed so hard" a common expression?

Yes, it is a fairly common expression that is used to convey a strong emotional response to something. It is often used in informal conversations with friends or family.

Can "I've never laughed so hard" be used sarcastically?

Yes, it can be used sarcastically to express the opposite feeling of finding something amusing. For example, if someone tells a bad joke, someone might sarcastically say "I've never laughed so hard" to convey that they didn't find it funny at all.