Jon stewart for president

• News
  • Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a video featuring an interview with Jon Stewart, who is praised for his humor and criticized for being interrupted too often. There is also mention of a book with naked pictures of nine supreme court justices and a request for a link to the video that does not require any investments. It is revealed that a free version of the video is available on a certain website.
Physics news on Phys.org
I was JUST about to post the exact same thing. (the video) This guy is brilliant. The interview would have been much better is Tucker didn't interrupt him every five seconds though.

John Stewart is hilarious. Has anyone picked his new book yet. It has the pictures of the nine supreme court justices naked :rofl:

Jon Stewart rocks!

Anyone have a link that doesn't require investing in someone's business?

I've been wanting to see this uneditted since I heard about it a few days ago.

onegermanbeerglass said:
Anyone have a link that doesn't require investing in someone's business?

I've been wanting to see this uneditted since I heard about it a few days ago.

There is a free play version on that site

The 200k and 56k streams on ifilm are free.

that was hilarious

go jon

What is Jon Stewart's background and qualifications?

Jon Stewart is a comedian, writer, producer, political commentator, and television host. He is best known for hosting the satirical news program, The Daily Show, from 1999 to 2015. Stewart has won 22 Primetime Emmy Awards for his work on The Daily Show and has been a vocal advocate for various political and social issues.

Has Jon Stewart expressed any interest in running for president?

No, Jon Stewart has not officially expressed interest in running for president. He has, however, joked about it in interviews and on his show, leading some to speculate about a potential run.

What are Jon Stewart's political beliefs?

Jon Stewart has described himself as a "bleeding-heart conservative," meaning he values fiscal responsibility and small government, but also believes in social justice and equality. He has been a vocal critic of both Republicans and Democrats and has a history of supporting independent candidates.

What are the potential challenges Jon Stewart would face if he were to run for president?

As a celebrity with no prior political experience, Jon Stewart would face challenges in gaining support from established political parties and building a strong campaign team. He would also have to navigate the complexities of the political landscape and develop concrete policy plans to address pressing issues facing the country.

What are the potential benefits of having Jon Stewart as president?

Jon Stewart's strong communication skills, intelligence, and wit could potentially bring a refreshing and entertaining approach to politics. His ability to analyze and critique current events could also help bring attention to important issues and inspire more civic engagement among the public.