How Many Plain Chocolates with Soft-Centers Are in the Kiddimix Box?

• Thread starter Natasha1
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Box
In summary, there are a possible 4-8 plain chocolates with soft-centres in a box of kiddimix containing 20 chocolates, 8 of which are plain and 12 are milk, with 16 having soft-centres.
Natasha1

Homework Statement

A box of kiddimix contains 20 chocolates of which 8 are plain chocolates and 12 are milk chocolates. If 16 of the 20 have soft-centres, what can you say about how many plain chocolates there are with soft-centres?

Homework Equations

You can say there are 8/20 plain chocolates and 12/20 milk chocolates
16/20 are soft-centres
4/20 are non-soft centres.

The Attempt at a Solution

What can you say about how many plain chocolates there are with soft-centres?
Well you can for sure say there are 16/20 soft-centres but what can I say about the plain chocolates with soft-centres? Please help...

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Natasha1 said:

Homework Statement

A box of kiddimix contains 20 chocolates of which 8 are plain chocolates and 12 are milk chocolates. If 16 of the 20 have soft-centres, what can you say about how many plain chocolates there are with soft-centres?

Homework Equations

You can say there are 8/20 plain chocolates and 12/20 milk chocolates
16/20 are soft-centres
4/20 are non-hard centres.

The Attempt at a Solution

What can you say about how many plain chocolates there are with soft-centres?
Well you can for sure say there are 16/20 soft-centres but what can I say about the plain chocolates with soft-centres? Please help...
What is the fewest number of plain chocos with soft centers?

Also, have you looked at your recent threads?

Is it 1?

Natasha1 said:
Is it 1?
If that's correct, then the other 15 with soft centers must be milk chocolate. Is that a problem?

Also, have you looked at your recent threads?

What's wrong with my threads?

Natasha1 said:
What's wrong with my threads?
I think there have been several replies.

I keep an eye on all my threads and appreciate immensely all the replies

Then it must be 4 plain soft chocolates with soft centres as there are 12 milk chocolates. Still not very clear as why though

Natasha1 said:
Then it must be 4 plain soft chocolates with soft centres as there are 12 milk chocolates. Still not very clear as why though
It would be difficult for 15 out of 12 milk chocolates to have soft centers, would it not?

Natasha1 said:
I keep an eye on all my threads and appreciate immensely all the replies
I'm pretty sure that most of those who take the time to respond to these threads, appreciate knowing that the replies are being read and understood.

So the answer to the question is... We can say there are 4 plain chocolates with soft-centres

I have responded to al my threads now

Natasha1 said:
So the answer to the question is... We can say there are 4 plain chocolates with soft-centres
... at least 4 ...

at least 4 and the maximum possible is 8 plain chocolates with soft-centres

Likes billy_joule and SammyS

Related to How Many Plain Chocolates with Soft-Centers Are in the Kiddimix Box?

1. What is the flavor profile of Kiddimix box of chocolates?

The Kiddimix box of chocolates contains a variety of flavors such as milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and fillings such as caramel, nuts, and fruit.

2. How many chocolates are in a Kiddimix box?

The number of chocolates in a Kiddimix box varies depending on the size of the box, but typically ranges from 12 to 24 individual pieces.

3. Are there any allergens in the Kiddimix chocolates?

The ingredients of the Kiddimix chocolates may vary, but common allergens such as nuts, dairy, and gluten may be present. It is important to check the label for specific allergen information.

4. Where can I purchase the Kiddimix box of chocolates?

The Kiddimix box of chocolates can be found in most grocery stores, convenience stores, and online retailers. It is also available at select specialty chocolate shops.

5. What is the shelf life of the Kiddimix box of chocolates?

The shelf life of the Kiddimix box of chocolates varies, but on average it can last for 6-12 months if stored in a cool, dry place. It is best to consume the chocolates within a few weeks of opening for optimal freshness and flavor.