Lightspeed is 0 I will proof that

In summary, the author is thinking about the concept of lightspeed and how it relates to time and space. He is claiming that if lightspeed is 0, then time and space would be null and void. He is also asserting that if lightspeed is 1, then mass and energy would be a fixed constant. However, he does not provide any evidence to support these claims.
I will try to explain how we see things while light is standing still. Imagine that we are moving throu a tunnel with lightspeed. We only can look in forward direction.

Everything that is back of us is past time and everything in front of us is future. We only can observe the point of now. Your eyes are picking up the energy of everything in front of you.

Because you are moving in the same direction off all mass you pick up their energie when you pass the place where everything in front of you was before. The object leafs a bitt of there mass in a form of energy as light.

Because the tunnel is getting thinner each second thing in front of you appear smaller when your eyes pick up their energie. If you move to an object your getting closer into the same time, so thing are getting bigger into the same proportions as you.

Try to see this as falling down from the sky with some parachutists. When you all fall the same speed it seems like your're not moving. The same thing is happening without whole planet inc the sun and all other mass.

The light we see is just a trail of energy witch other mass has left before us. For this reason we see everything always a bit later as the real time. But then so that how closer objects are near each other how smaller the time difference.

Because this tunnel has some kind of curve and we are moving with the maximum speed when we are not moving agains this speed we all notice more our less the same speed of time. What now hapeens when you move is that you take a shorter way throu this tunnel, you move against the curve but slow down in speed. By lightspeed you would stand still in this tunnel. So speeding is slowing down in time.

If you stop speeding agains time you have taken a shorter way throu this tunnel but will end at the same point at someone's time wo was "not" moving. For this reason space travellers notice a time difference with people who where not moving.

Sorry for my bad enlisch but I hope I made my theory more clear.

Science news on Phys.org
rudeonline said:
but I hope I made my theory more clear.

In a sense, your theory is just like Einstein's theories without the math.

If light speed were zero, there would be no time,
and I believe my message came after yours. :wink:

drag said:
If light speed were zero, there would be no time,
and I believe my message came after yours. :wink:

I try to explain that we are moving 300.000 km/sec and that the lightspeed is zero. In my theory we are traveling throu a tunnel and everything is in front of you in the tunnel. If you leaf a message with lightspeed it will stand still in the tunnel. If I travel behind you with the same speed as you I will pick up the signal with my own speed, 300.000 km/sec.

This makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever. It is so bizarre in its suggested foundation that I must exit stage-left for more fertile, reasonable and sane grounds of inquiry.

x + y = x/y
x = x/x
y = y/y
c = x/y

If lightspeed is 300.000 km/sec time and space are 1.

300.000 km + 1 sec = 300.000 km/sec

300.000/300.000 + 1/1 = 1 distance/sec
1`+ 1 = 1/1
2 + 2 = 2/2
3 + 3 = 3/3
only 0 + 0 = 0
Lightspeed is zero. Time to wake up.

rudeonline said:
x + y = x/y
x = x/x
y = y/y
c = x/y

If lightspeed is 300.000 km/sec time and space are 1.

300.000 km + 1 sec = 300.000 km/sec

300.000/300.000 + 1/1 = 1 distance/sec
1`+ 1 = 1/1
2 + 2 = 2/2
3 + 3 = 3/3
only 0 + 0 = 0
Lightspeed is zero. Time to wake up.

There is no way someone is this stupid. He has to be trolling.

RULE: x/x = 1, except when x = 0
RULE: x + x = 2x
IF x/x = x+x then 2x = 1 thus X = 1/2 = 0.5

1 + 1 = 2
1 / 1 = 1
2 IS NOT EQUAL TO 1

2 + 2 = 4
2 / 2 = 1
4 IS NOT EQUAL TO 1 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, and by the way, 1 + -1 = 0, 2 + 3 + -5 = 0
Or maybe you meant:
2*x = 0