1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Medical Engineering and Physics in Master program in King's College, London

1. Aug 9, 2006 #1
    Hi, everybody

I was wondering if someone studies (has studied) Medical Engineering and Physics in Master program in King's College, London. I would appreciate if he or she commented the program, give some opinion what it is like to study there, is the program difficult and intense, exams etc?

I will receive my BSc in spring 2007 and currently thinking to apply for Medical Engineering and Physics program in King's in 2007/08.
    The thing is that i will get my BSc outside UK and therefore I tend to think this program might be too difficult for me. The general plan is to eventually get a certificate for biomedical engineering and start to work in a hospital and the field of work would be all sorts of imaging modalities (MRI, PET, CT scan, ultrasound).

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted