Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Member 10 years ago, Now New Account

1. May 26, 2015 #1
    Once when I was a high school freshmen, I got into physics and philosophy. I became a bookworm for all sorts of literature; Brian Greene's Elegant Universe, Stephen Hawking's Brief History of Time, Roland Omnes' Quantum Philosophy, and even Aristotle's Metaphysics. I started coming on to PF to learn about quantum physics and the standard model. I learned so much. As I matured and went through high school, I became inactive in the PF community; but now, approximately 10 years later, I have graduated with a BS in Physics and an MS in Materials Engienering. I've freshly started a new career in the semiconductor industry working on photolithography systems, and I look forward to once again becoming active on PF and rekindling my lost love for quantum physics and theories of the universe. Cheers!

2. jcsd
  3. May 26, 2015 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

Welcome back!

4. May 26, 2015 #3
    Welcome back! What was your previous username?

5. May 27, 2015 #4
    pibomb

I engaged with a few users including ZapperZ on some topics in the quantum physics board. Mostly about quantum entanglement

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook