Men are from MarsWomen are from Venus.

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Venus
In summary: I do not have the answer."In summary, the author seems to think that the only way to be a successful man is to be aggressive and solve problems for women.
Originally posted by Ivan Seeking
Yes and my wife tells everyone at work all of the most embarassing details about me...and she is always soooo proud of herself.

Well it may be a little different with married couples, and believe me, I'm not trying to incite a divorce by any means- There's enough already. But you have to wonder..if she's telling them the good things, do you think she tells the bad things too?(see my other post on couples). But with marriage you have to consider that women also have to take into account, that every time they badmouth you, it's a reflection on them. Depends on the girl I guess;)

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by Zantra
Well it may be a little different with married couples, and believe me, I'm not trying to incite a divorce by any means- There's enough already. But you have to wonder..if she's telling them the good things, do you think she tells the bad things too?(see my other post on couples). But with marriage you have to consider that women also have to take into account, that every time they badmouth you, it's a reflection on them. Depends on the girl I guess;)

Actually this has been an issue a couple of times, but all in all, it goes with our antagonistic style of teasing each other. Of course, sometimes it is still embarrassing.