Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Micro robot in my body

1. Apr 14, 2009 #1
    Some one has put a devise in me and you clever people of the world may be my only saviour.
    It must have cost a fair bit because it can move around,inflict pain and irritations to say the least.
    The point is,if its metal, Mri scan is out. X ray,ive tried no show(it moves) Would trying to take over the transmitting frequency be possible.
    Would anyone know where to get info on R & D that's been ongoing in the field of autonomous micro robotics.
    This is a real question from a real person and a very very realneed

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 14, 2009 #2

LURCH

Science Advisor

You can de-activate the robot by blocking it's reception of the control signal. Devices such as these are almost always controlled from government satelites, radio towers, or extraterrestrial signals. These can eaisly be blocked by wearing tinfoil on the head.

4. Apr 14, 2009 #3

Evo

Staff: Mentor

realneed, I'm afraid that robotic brain implants are beyond the scope of what we deal with here. I suggest you continue to seek medical help.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook