Will You Be My Friend? - A Request from Mr. Lonely

• Thread starter Parbat
  • Start date
In summary, "Mr. Lonely" is a song that conveys the feeling of loneliness and longing for love and companionship. It was written and originally performed by Bobby Vinton in 1964 and has been covered by various artists. The song has been featured in movies, TV shows, commercials, and has a music video with over 10 million views on YouTube. It is classified as a pop and easy listening song with a slow tempo, simple melody, and emotional lyrics.
Parbat
I have become very alone in PF.i need some friends.would anybody like to be my friend?
please be my friend.

Physics news on Phys.org
I am afraid asking this way is the worst method of getting friends. Please post in some general discussion threads, become active user - once people will start to remember you, you will become part of the community. That means having friends.

thank u for that suggestion.

What is the meaning behind the song "Mr. Lonely"?

The meaning behind the song "Mr. Lonely" can be interpreted in different ways, but it generally portrays the feeling of loneliness and isolation. The lyrics suggest that the protagonist is longing for love and companionship, but is unable to find it, leading to feelings of loneliness and emptiness.

Who wrote and originally performed "Mr. Lonely"?

"Mr. Lonely" was written and originally performed by American singer-songwriter Bobby Vinton in 1964. It was later covered by artists such as Tom Jones, Akon, and Tyler, the Creator.

Has "Mr. Lonely" been used in any movies or TV shows?

Yes, "Mr. Lonely" has been featured in several movies and TV shows, including Goodfellas, Ocean's Eleven, and Stranger Things. It has also been used in commercials and as a sample in other songs.

What genre does "Mr. Lonely" belong to?

"Mr. Lonely" is classified as a pop and easy listening song. It features a slow tempo, simple melody, and emotional lyrics, which are typical of the pop genre.

Is there a music video for "Mr. Lonely"?

Yes, there is a music video for "Mr. Lonely" by Bobby Vinton. It features Vinton performing the song in a studio, interspersed with shots of a lonely man walking through the city. The music video has over 10 million views on YouTube.