1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Multi-verse experiment

1. Jun 3, 2003 #1
    Ok so I was thinking that if a multiverse was created for every possible outcome of all situations, then it may be easy to detect them. Ok here I go, if I decide to run an experiment to ditect other dimensions, then I make a desicion to either create a device that sends a signal, or one that recieves a signal, then in a multiverse I would create the opposite of what I create here.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 3, 2003 #2
    a novel idea, but fundementally flawed. we would have no way of making such a device that can communicate through universes because if a connection could be made between them, it would influence our universe and therefore become a part of our universe.

4. Jun 4, 2003 #3

jeff

Science Advisor

In your mind, how are the concepts of multiverse and dimension related?

5. Jun 4, 2003 #4
    I would say that a multiverse is defined by a collections of dimensions seperated upon quantum splitting.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?