Exploring the Foundations of Physics: A Quest for Understanding

• Thread starter pleaseDont
  • Start date
  • Tags
    noob
In summary, Exploring the Foundations of Physics: A Quest for Understanding delves into the fundamental principles and theories that govern the physical world. From classical mechanics to quantum mechanics, this field of science seeks to unravel the mysteries of the universe through experimentation and observation. By studying the behavior of matter and energy, physicists strive to understand the underlying laws and equations that govern our reality. Through centuries of research and discovery, the foundations of physics continue to evolve, leading to new breakthroughs and advancements in technology. Ultimately, this quest for understanding aims to provide a deeper understanding of the world around us and our place within it.
pleaseDont
Hi,
My name is Chris and I am not native english speaker. I am studying computer science and one of the classes at the first year was called philosophy. The lecturer taught us about philosophy of maths and physics. And that's why I've become interested in this topic. The reason why I've created account on this site is to ask some questions about foundations of the physics. Also when I was young I've watched a lot of "Through The Wormhole" on the Discovery .

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
pleaseDont said:
Hi,
My name is Krzysztof and I am not native english speaker. I am studying computer science and one of the classes at the first year was called philosophy. The lecturer taught us about philosophy of maths and physics. And that's why I've become interested in this topic. The reason why I've created account on this site is to ask some questions about foundations of the physics. Also when I was young I've watched a lot of "Through The Wormhole" on the Discovery .
Welcome to the forum.

Just in case you do not know, "Through the Wormhole" was just entertainment, NOT science education. They talk about a lot of interesting subjects but a lot of what they say on that program is either misleading or just plain wrong.

Likes berkeman