My Website regarding math and physics: Please critique

In summary, my website focuses on providing concise summaries and explanations of complex math and physics concepts. It does not engage in question and answer responses. Instead, it aims to be a valuable resource for those looking to improve their understanding of these subjects. The content is carefully curated and presented in a user-friendly format to make learning more efficient and accessible. Users can critique and provide feedback on the content to ensure its accuracy and relevance. Overall, the website serves as a helpful tool for students, educators, and anyone interested in expanding their knowledge of math and physics.
misogynisticfeminist
I've got a website regarding maths and physics here at http://www.freewebs.com/mouldy-fart

Please critique the material as I may have certain misconceptions regarding each subjects and some articles might just be plain wrong !

Thanks alot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
You may want to... uhh... have some content that you don't have to download, that's very important.

^hmmmm, i only post everything in PDF, because that's the easiest thing to do as there are a lot of equations and images involved and uploading every single one of them is extremely tedious.

Do you have problems downloading them?

Well no, but its a lot nicer if you could have it in an html form that doesn't need downloading. I don't quite know how to say it but, I guess its kind of a hassle to go out of your way to download a pdf and open it, for me at least. And a website looks better when it has content, not just 3 pages.

1. What is the purpose of your website?

The purpose of my website is to provide resources and information on math and physics for students, teachers, and enthusiasts. It includes explanations of key concepts, practice problems, and useful links.

2. Is your website suitable for all levels of math and physics?

Yes, my website covers a wide range of topics in both math and physics, from basic concepts to more advanced theories. It is suitable for students of all levels, from beginners to advanced learners.

3. Are the explanations and examples on your website accurate and reliable?

As a scientist, accuracy and reliability are of utmost importance to me. I have thoroughly researched and fact-checked all the information on my website. However, if you come across any errors or have any suggestions for improvement, please let me know.

4. Can I use the resources on your website for educational purposes?

Yes, all the resources on my website are free to use for educational purposes. You can use them for personal study, in the classroom, or for any other non-commercial purpose. I only ask that you properly credit my website as the source.

5. How often do you update your website?

I try to update my website regularly with new content and resources. However, as a scientist, my schedule can be quite busy at times. Rest assured that I am constantly working to improve and expand the resources on my website.