My Xmas Gift: Collecting Her Next Week!

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, collecting your Xmas gift next week allows for a timely delivery and ensures that you will have your gift in time for Christmas. You can change the date of collection for your Xmas gift by contacting the sender or the company responsible for the gift. Your Xmas gift will be delivered via the method chosen by the sender or the company responsible for the gift. Depending on the delivery method, there may be a tracking system available for your Xmas gift. If you are not available to collect your Xmas gift next week, you can designate someone else to collect it on your behalf by informing the sender or the company responsible for the gift.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150187901096

Collecting her next week, i am all excited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
How many is this now, Woolly?

brewnog said:
How many is this now, Woolly?

Only 2, well 2 and some parts. This one is a catch the A7SS does not come up for sale often.

So when does a hobby become an obsession?!

brewnog said:
So when does a hobby become an obsession?!

2 is nothing ,in the good old USofA Britbike members have 5 or 6.

obsession = 2 + some parts

IMO :smile:

No one has said how beautiful she is, what is wrong with you guys?

Related to My Xmas Gift: Collecting Her Next Week!

1. What is the significance of collecting my Xmas gift next week?

Collecting your Xmas gift next week allows for a timely delivery and ensures that you will have your gift in time for Christmas.

2. Can I change the date of collection for my Xmas gift?

Yes, you can change the date of collection for your Xmas gift. Please contact the sender or the company responsible for the gift to make any necessary changes.

3. How will my Xmas gift be delivered?

Your Xmas gift will be delivered via the method chosen by the sender or the company responsible for the gift. This could include shipping, hand delivery, or pick up at a designated location.

4. Is there a tracking system for my Xmas gift?

Depending on the delivery method, there may be a tracking system available for your Xmas gift. Please check with the sender or the company responsible for the gift for more information.

5. What should I do if I am not available to collect my Xmas gift next week?

If you are not available to collect your Xmas gift next week, you can designate someone else to collect it on your behalf. Please inform the sender or the company responsible for the gift of this arrangement.