I'm glad I could help, happy to share useful information!

• Thread starter amaresh92
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Project
In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of creating a device to track lost items, with the suggestion of using an RF transmitter/receiver or GPS system for communication. The cost may increase for remote tracking. Resources for learning about GPS and transmitter/receiver technology are also mentioned. The conversation ends with a mention of a convenient tracking tag called Tile.
amaresh92
hi,
its is all about tracking lost things.
we have decided that we will make a device which can be put into things like purse ,keys e.t.c and we will be able to trace it if it gets lost.

but i don't have any idea how to approach for it and could you please suggest me technology which can be use to communicate between devices.

thanks

Engineering news on Phys.org
For how much distance your requirement is?

For near by distances you can RF transmitter/ Receiver will be enough, but if you are trying to make it remote, then a GPS system is needed but of course the cost will increase exponentially.

hisham.i said:
For how much distance your requirement is?

For near by distances you can RF transmitter/ Receiver will be enough, but if you are trying to make it remote, then a GPS system is needed but of course the cost will increase exponentially.

could you please get me some information ,from where i can learn how to work with GPS and transmitter/receiver?

thanks

1. What kind of project do you need help with?

I am currently working on a project and could use some assistance with it. The project is related to [insert topic] and involves [brief description of project].

2. What specific help do you need for your project?

I am looking for someone who has expertise in [specific skill or knowledge needed] to help me with [specific task or aspect of project]. This could include [examples of tasks or areas where help is needed].

3. What is the timeline for your project and when do you need help?

The project deadline is [specific date or timeframe] and I would ideally like to have help by [specific date or timeframe]. However, I am open to discussing alternative timelines for completing the project.

4. What resources or materials do you already have for your project?

At this point, I have [list of resources or materials] for the project. However, I am open to obtaining additional resources if needed to ensure the project's success.

5. What kind of commitment are you looking for from someone who helps with your project?

I am looking for someone who is committed to helping me complete this project. This could involve [specific tasks or responsibilities] and a willingness to communicate regularly and meet deadlines.