Need to prove my teacher wrong on this test question

In summary, the conversation is about finding the force exerted by a 1.50 kg wine bottle on each side of a wine rack that forms a 30 degree angle. The teacher believes that F1 is equal to 25.46 Newtons and F2 is equal to 29.4 Newtons. The expert advises the person to ask for clarification and guidance instead of trying to prove the teacher wrong.
Gmoney23
2. A 1.50 kg bottle of wine sits in a wine rack as pictured below. The sides of the rack form an angle of 30 degrees. Find the force exerted by the wine bottle on each side of the rack. what is F1 and F2?

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    80.1 KB · Views: 541
Physics news on Phys.org
my teacher says that F1=25.46 Netowns and F2= 29.4 Newtons

We don't provide answers or solutions, you need to show your own working and explain why you think your teacher is wrong.

I agree with your teacher and I disagree with your attitude.

"I need to prove my teacher wrong." Really, how about trying:

"How am I doing this wrong? What do I need to do to fix my mistake?"

1. How can I prove my teacher wrong on a test question?

First, make sure you understand the question and the concept being tested. Then, gather evidence or data that supports your answer. Next, present your evidence in a clear and organized manner. Finally, be prepared to explain your reasoning and defend your answer if necessary.

2. Is it important to prove my teacher wrong on a test question?

It is important to understand and critically think about the material being taught, but it is not necessary or productive to make it a goal to prove your teacher wrong. Instead, focus on understanding the concepts and being able to support your answers with evidence.

3. Can I challenge my teacher's answer on a test question?

Yes, you can respectfully challenge your teacher's answer if you have evidence that supports a different answer. However, it is important to do so in a respectful and professional manner.

4. What if my teacher refuses to accept my evidence on a test question?

If your teacher refuses to accept your evidence, it is important to remain calm and respectful. You can politely ask for an explanation or clarification on why your evidence is not considered valid. If necessary, you can also bring your concerns to a higher authority, such as the department head or school administration.

5. How can I avoid getting into an argument with my teacher over a test question?

To avoid getting into an argument with your teacher, it is important to have a clear and respectful communication style. Make sure to listen to your teacher's explanations and reasoning, and present your evidence and arguments in a calm and organized manner. It is also important to be open to constructive feedback and willing to consider alternative perspectives.