New issue of Symmetry magazine

• Thread starter David
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Symmetry
In summary, David reintroduces himself as someone who used to be active on this forum years ago. He has been away working on other projects but hopes to become active again. He shares that he runs a magazine focused on particle physics, cosmology, astroparticle physics, and synchrotron science that is published by Stanford Linear Accelerator Center and Fermilab. The latest issue is available on their website and he provides the link for those who are interested. Some members of the forum may already be familiar with his work in debunking cranks.
David
Science Advisor
Hi all,

Reintroducing myself, this is the David who was active here many years ago when Greg started up physics forums. I've been off buried in other projects for some years but hope to become active again here.

Some people in this forum might find the magazine I run useful and interesting. It's a particle physics/cosmology/astroparticle phys./synchrotron science mag published free by Stanford Linear Accelerator Center and Fermilab.

The latest issue is out on the web today so if you're interested, check it out at:
www.symmetrymagazine.org

The current issue contents page is: www.symmetrymagazine.org/cms/?pid=1000166

Cheers,
David

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome back!

Yes, good to "see" you again! :smile:

Hello David ! Heard lots about your tireless efforts at fighting off cranks (mostly from Tom and Integral). Welcome back.

thanks for the welcome back!

1. What is Symmetry magazine?

Symmetry magazine is a publication that covers the latest research and news in particle physics and related fields. It is published by the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory and Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory.

2. When is the new issue of Symmetry magazine released?

The new issue of Symmetry magazine is released every two months, in January, March, May, July, September, and November.

3. How can I access the new issue of Symmetry magazine?

The new issue of Symmetry magazine is available online for free at symmetrymagazine.org. You can also sign up for a free subscription to receive email notifications when a new issue is released.

4. What topics are covered in the new issue of Symmetry magazine?

The topics covered in the new issue of Symmetry magazine vary, but they all relate to particle physics and related fields. This could include updates on experiments, breakthrough discoveries, or profiles of scientists and their work.

5. Can I submit my own research or article to be featured in Symmetry magazine?

Yes, Symmetry magazine welcomes submissions from researchers and scientists in the field of particle physics. You can find more information on their submission guidelines and process on their website.