Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

No One Is Responding To My Posts

1. Sep 10, 2005 #1
    No One Is Responding To My Posts!!

It's a conspiracy! Only penwuino and townsend have been responding to me for ages. I can't take it any more! I NEED LESS FASCIST PEOPLE TO TALK TO!!

(Oh! I see, at first I thought those 2 had just been left out - but you're in on it too arn't yoU! You'Re tryIng to drive me Insane! Arn'T You?!!! That's the whole. thing isn''t it! You're drivng me Insan with these Rightist Fascists Arn't YoU!?!?!?!?!?!?!??/1/1/1!?!?!}
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 10, 2005 #2
    I thought I replied to your post earlier O.O
  4. Sep 10, 2005 #3

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Shall I respond too? Bwa ha ha ha ha!
  5. Sep 10, 2005 #4
    Come on bud, you know I respond to you :smile:
  6. Sep 10, 2005 #5
    You can tell a lot about a person from the kind of people they talk to the most....hummmm...
  7. Sep 10, 2005 #6
    I some how feel obligated to respond to this.
  8. Sep 11, 2005 #7

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

How can you call the openly libertarian Townsend a fascist?
  9. Sep 11, 2005 #8
    They're both the same to me.
  10. Sep 11, 2005 #9
    how about me?
  11. Sep 11, 2005 #10

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

They're virtual opposites by definition.
  12. Sep 11, 2005 #11
    Smurfy, have yourself a nice cuppa tea, go take a nap.... you'll feel better when you wake up. There there.
  13. Sep 11, 2005 #12
    Hey smurf watsup?
  14. Sep 11, 2005 #13
    Yoo dude!!!
  15. Sep 11, 2005 #14
    Smurf isn't responding to our posts...he turned the tables...and we never even noticed.
  16. Sep 11, 2005 #15
    get smurf now!!! :mad:
  17. Sep 11, 2005 #16
    Pfft, nonsese. They both reside on the same basic assumptions of social structure and corporatism. Especially neo-libertarians. They're worse than Mussolini.
    Awwww, thanks babe. You were always my favorite. :tongue2:
    I was taking patty's advice and napping with some tea. :biggrin:
  18. Sep 11, 2005 #17
    I don't know... what about you?
  19. Sep 11, 2005 #18
    What the heck are you talking about? What the heck does fascism have to do with private ownership of the factors of production? Since when do fascist want liberty for everyone? I think you've finally lost it....

From your favorite source...
    Wiki defines fascism as follows:
    So a typical fascist state wants government owned and operated factors of production and liberties limited by what the state will allow.

Now do us a favor and read about libertarianism. Then you tell me precisely how a Libertarian is anything like fascism. As far as I can tell they are diametrically opposed to facist....in fact they are exactly the opposite in every possible way...

[edit] If this is just your way to getting to me for not giving you commentary then you’re one sick puppy!!!![/edit]
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2005
  20. Sep 11, 2005 #19

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

And I need fewer hand puppets to talk to, but I can't stop, they're just so darn lovable...
  21. Sep 11, 2005 #20

Staff: Mentor

Did you post anything about snakes, spiders or scorpions?

I like snakes and most spiders. I'll handle them as necessary. I am not to keen about scorpions, but will handle them as well.

As for you single post thread on melting temperature of skin - I can give you first hand information based on personal experience - skin melts at about 100°C, and surely by 150°C. If one checks on protein melting point, one will find proteins begin to unravel at about 70°C. The fat in the skin melts (or softens) certainly by that temperature, or somewhat lower.

I had the experience of once backing into a uninsulated 'hot' steam pipe while I was not wearing a shirt - it was hot in the service tunnel. I quickly jumped away after feeling a searing pain on my shoulder, and turned to see a layer of my skin shrivel on the pipe.

I did the same thing another time while climbing off a heat exchanger. I carelessly set my forearm down on a 'hot' pipe (I didn't know it was still active), whereupon I quickly removed my arm, and observed a patch of skin shriveling up on the pipe.

Hurt like ****, but those were minor burns as far as I was concerned. I've had worse. :biggrin:
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2005
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?