1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Omh's Law Lab

1. Feb 27, 2013 #1
    Hello,

I am currently working on my lab, and am wondering if someone would be so kind as to give it a gander. The only section I need looked over is the theory section, which, incidentally, is the only part I have written thusfar. I'd really appreciate it if you could critique the theory section in general, but I do have some specific questions that I have inserted in the text, colored red.

Thank you in advance! :biggrin:

PS This is the first draft, and it goes without saying, that it may be rough.

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 27, 2013 #2

CWatters

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

No. It's "per second".

Compare with water flowing in a pipe. The flow rate of the water is in "Liters per second".

No. Think of it as flowing "past a point".

So overall current is the quantity of charge flowing past a point per second.

I haven't read the rest of your write up.

4. Feb 27, 2013 #3
    I'll make the corrections, with regard to your suggestions.

5. Feb 28, 2013 #4
  6. Feb 28, 2013 #5

SammyS

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

How can you bump that.

Show us the edited write-up. (Please don't give a link to a word ('.doc') document. Many of us won't open them -- risk of virus, etc. Use a pdf format or similar.)

7. Feb 28, 2013 #6
    Well, he said that he only viewed that parts in red, and not the rest. So, I was hoping that someone could view the rest. But, if you'd like the slightly revised, that's fine. I'll just edit my original post to include.

EDIT: I can't edit my original post. Haha. I will just attach it to this post

Attached Files:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted