Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Online Physics Class

1. Dec 3, 2009 #1
    I need to take a physics class next semester inorder to get into an engineering program. It isn't offered at my school so that isn't an option. Are there any good online courses I can take, that aren't really expensive?

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 4, 2009 #2
    Hi hganser. You might try the "Academic Guidance" forum for questions about what to do in school.

Assuming you are talking about introductory college physics... have you looked at other nearby schools? Is there a community college in your area? Also, be sure to double check with the engineering program you are applying to to make sure they will accept the credit before you sign up for anything. If the engineering program is also nearby, they may be able to recommend a school for you.

I'm not familiar with online programs, but I know my school would not accept transfer credit from them when I was there.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook