bruha
- 395
- 532
| Center (RA, Dec): | (198.965, 42.031) |
| Center (RA, hms): | 13h 15m 51.710s |
| Center (Dec, dms): | +42° 01' 51.521" |
| Size: | 32.2 x 21.5 arcmin |
| Radius: | 0.323 deg |
| Pixel scale: | 1 arcsec/pixel |
.Hmmm... Not how I imagined you would use that!Devin-M said:another upgrade to help w/ pointing... green laser w/ telescope mount attached via macro focusing rail:
View attachment 278343
chemisttree said:I used 1/503 sec and the ISO that made that work on the moon.
DennisN said:I will definitely try with various settings the next time.
Devin-M said:
Andy Resnick said:I gave it a try with one of my images (downscaled to 33%, 8-bit TIFF) and it worked!
To me it looks like a lobster. M86, M84, NGC 4388, NGC 4387 are the face, NGC’s 4474, 4468, 4459 are the end of the tail, M87 & NGC 4371 are the claws. NGC 4402 is a raised eyebrow.davenn said:With stars
looks totally weird without stars
bruha said:Hello, still one sun green filt. image from today (sharpened and expos. adjusted with Gimp-I supose some granulation is recognizable ...![]()
![]()
chemisttree said:I can’t wait for solar activity to come back!
Today’s SOHO image...