Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Pebbles or?

1. Jun 5, 2009 #1
    So the deal was a new kitty after the move from the 14th floor back to ground level. I guess my daughter found her, It's the one in the center here having obviously the most interest in the environment at three weeks of age, unlike her black brothers to the right. Her name may become Pebbles, with a nod to The Flintstones but there may be an oncoming dispute about that. One of those brothers is also admitted at the residence as protector of the little princess.

4hsjzd.jpg

Plenty more pics from where this is coming from.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 5, 2009 #2

lisab

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

*Absolutely* adorable!

4. Jun 5, 2009 #3
    Right Lisa and a remarkable early student as well, already investigating the anatomy of moms ear.

2jfgo7s.jpg

5. Jun 5, 2009 #4
    It's obvious who is in the lead

2qcnsao.jpg

6. Jun 5, 2009 #5
    to boldly go where no kitten has gone before.

wmck5c.jpg

7. Jun 5, 2009 #6

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

oh.. my.. God .. WANT!!! :!!)

8. Jun 5, 2009 #7
    *Scotty beams kitten up right into MiH's residence*

tickle test:

riaurq.jpg

9. Jun 5, 2009 #8

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Do you think I could convince my cat it's her kitten?

10. Jun 5, 2009 #9

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Ooooooooooooohhhhhh!!!!!! Sooooooo cute!!!! Her attitude reminds me of Ember as a kitten (is there a way to make them that tiny and cute again?)

Pebbles would be a great name...sort of fits the "marbling" of a calico too. I love love love love love her markings!

I keep trying to decide if Ember wants a kitten now that I have a bigger house, and seeing this cuddly adorable sweetie muffin makes me REALLY want another kitten (I just don't know if I'd get so lucky as to find another one that so perfectly suits my own personality as Ember does).

11. Jun 5, 2009 #10
    That is just too darn cute for words. I'm with Moonbear, the markings are fantastic!

12. Jun 5, 2009 #11

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

Absolutely adorable! My wife and I had one who we found at the age of a few months. She was abandoned in the university student housing complex where we were living. She came to our front door and meowed, so we took her in, adopted her on the spot and named her 'Pumpkin'. Her nickname was 'Pie-face'.

13. Jun 6, 2009 #12
    I am totally in love. Nature knew what she was doing when she made baby-everythings stupenduously cute.

14. Jul 9, 2009 #13
    Meanwhile the kittens have moved to their new residence, making posting a lot more difficult although I don't think they invented the keyboard walk.

Gizmo
    2w3nry8.jpg

Unfortunately my proposal to rename Pebbles into Yingyang was not approved.

15ee1yr.jpg

Paper waste baskets seem better than their own

34hdn3p.jpg

15. Jul 9, 2009 #14
    Stop! Ugh! I'm gonna' die of cuteness overload!

16. Jul 9, 2009 #15
    Or rather, nature just programmed people to think that small disproportionate creatures are cute.

17. Jul 9, 2009 #16

Borek

Staff: Mentor

Next photo contest should be "Cuteness" or something - and Andre is a sure winner :smile:

18. Jul 9, 2009 #17
    :smile: Well my secret weapons helping me here:

21mwweh.jpg

I was kitten sitting today and my moved my mobile office to the living where my assistents were eager to help.

19. Jul 9, 2009 #18
    What sweetness... How did I ever miss your first pictures in June?

20. Jul 16, 2009 #19
    Today, their growing is breathtaking.

vsp0rc.jpg

I should have persisted in Ying and Yang :tongue:

21. Jul 16, 2009 #20

wolram

Gold Member

O heck soooooo cute, now you will have two types of fur balls to clean up :biggrin:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook