Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

PF Holiday Card Exchange

1. Dec 1, 2015 #1
    I think it would be fun to exchange holiday cards with PF members. If you wish to participate just reply in this thread and other participating members can contact you personally to exchange mailing addresses. I'll try to participate as much as I can.

ps. if you get a "sciencey" card you must take a photo of it and share here :)

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 1, 2015 #2

BvU

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Season's greetings to all -- and I really start to like the scienciness of my avatar :wink:

4. Dec 1, 2015 #3

wolram

Gold Member

I would be happy to exchange holiday cards but no one loves me so i won't get any:oldcry:

5. Dec 1, 2015 #4
    I'll send you a card :smile:

6. Dec 2, 2015 #5
    I am so excited to hear this. I would love it if I could get one big card from anyone in this coming holy season. Please PM me for the address and don't forget to tell me yours, so we can exchange each other's cards.

7. Dec 2, 2015 #6
    Looking to get cards out second week of Dec

8. Dec 3, 2015 #7
    Wow this is a great idea. This way we can get cards from all around the world ☺ I know I haven't been on the forum for long yet, but I would really appreciate if someone wrote to me. ☺ l will reply of course!

9. Dec 3, 2015 #8
    I've already sent @jgens, @Evo, and @WannabeNewton cards. If you would like one from me, Greg, do PM me your address so I can get it out as soon as possible.

10. Dec 3, 2015 #9
    And @Greg Bernhardt 's card is in the mail, probably right now at the sorting center in Lower Hutt.

11. Dec 4, 2015 #10
    I will go the store this weekend and pick one for Greg. I have not been to the post office for over 10 years, I'm very happy to send Greg one. :angel:

12. Dec 9, 2015 #11
    Sending cards tomorrow. Last chance to PM me your address!

13. Dec 10, 2015 #12
    I bought the cards and will send you and wolram tomorrow. Hopefully they'll come to you before Christmas. But don't worry the cards are also printed with a message "Happy New Year".
    I'm very happy now :DD:biggrin:.

14. Dec 10, 2015 #13

dlgoff

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

It would be neat to send PF cards to non-PF members if there were one. Maybe an item to consider adding to the Physics Forums Shop.

15. Dec 10, 2015 #14
    Great idea for next year!

16. Dec 11, 2015 #15
    Cards to Greg and Le are sent

17. Dec 11, 2015 #16
    Sent my cards yesterday

18. Dec 12, 2015 #17

wolram

Gold Member

I have only just found nice cards to send, they will be on the way Monday.

19. Dec 12, 2015 #18

wolram

Gold Member

Silicon, you have not sent an address, do you want one from me?

20. Dec 12, 2015 #19
    You inboxed me and gave me your address and :frown: I already sent you a card, which you will probably receive in the next two weeks.

21. Dec 14, 2015 #20
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook