PF Pirate Ship

  • Thread starter Gale
  • Start date
  • #51
JamesU
Gold Member
750
3
moonbear, can I join you and smurf and become a ninja sub pirate?
 
  • #52
I think I'll go to Haiti and form myself a crew of Zombies... or maybe Zoobies, I haven't decided yet.
 
  • #54
JamesU
Gold Member
750
3
okay, you know what, if it's gonna take this long to become a ninga pirate I'll start my own group. The purple jellyfish have already agreed to come with me, and we will create the best theory ever: hyperjellitivity. anyone else in?
 
  • #55
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
yomamma said:
moonbear, can I join you and smurf and become a ninja sub pirate?
You'll have to ask Captain Smurf. I'm just the wench on the crew. Though, since you wouldn't drop a lifeboat for me when they made me walk the plank, I don't know if I'll be putting in a good word for you with the Captain. :devil: :grumpy:
 
  • #56
JamesU
Gold Member
750
3
no, nvm. I am one with the jellies and have started our hyperjellitivity theory
 
  • #57
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,105
5
Moonbear said:
You'll have to ask Captain Smurf. I'm just the wench on the crew. Though, since you wouldn't drop a lifeboat for me when they made me walk the plank, I don't know if I'll be putting in a good word for you with the Captain. :devil: :grumpy:
That reminds me- you guys also need a Pirate Code of Conduct. :rolleyes: What a bunch of landlubbers.
 
  • #58
Hurkyl
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
14,916
19
No, no, no... pirates and ninjas are mortal enemies! Just do a search for "pirate vs ninja". :tongue2:
 
  • #59
Danger
Gold Member
9,607
246
I don't do water very well, and I refuse to take sides in this issue since I have friends in all crews. I therefore call upon FredGarvin, Z-Component, Integral, KingNothing and any other interested iron bird drivers to assist in the formation of the Danger Squadron Flying Pirates. Integral, you will be in charge of sniping that Vamp and SR-71 from the museum. Fred, one each please of Lynx, Cobra and Skycrane, as well as hangar facilities. Z-C, at your age you're probably the only one who can fit into the Vamp, so she's all yours. Fred and I will take one Arrow each, but we have to build them from scratch. Someone try to scare up a sub-chaser, too, in case Smurf gets uppity. If anybody can find Huck, tell him to bring a couple of Harriers with him. SkyKingNothing, bring what you can; if you have a favourite warbird, add it to the list.
I'll figure out further details and logo design while at work.
 
  • #60
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
Sliver me timbers, it be ard life as a pirate, i bin ere all night a whistlin and
playing with me huge sharp cuttinig type thing an i aint even ad no grog.
 
  • #61
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,527
28
Hurkyl said:
No, no, no... pirates and ninjas are mortal enemies! Just do a search for "pirate vs ninja". :tongue2:
Wow! I had no idea.. I just assumed that pirates and ninjas didn't really interact with each other.
 
  • #62
Math Is Hard said:
Wow! I had no idea.. I just assumed that pirates and ninjas didn't really interact with each other.
Have you not seen this?!
http://www.stanford.edu/~scodary/tkam.htm [Broken]
Everyone mind the URL. This actually came out of Stanford!! :eek:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • #63
JamesU
Gold Member
750
3
OMG! that's hilarious! :rofl:
 
  • #64
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,527
28
TheStatutoryApe said:
Have you not seen this?!
http://www.stanford.edu/~scodary/tkam.htm [Broken]
Everyone mind the URL. This actually came out of Stanford!! :eek:
No - I hadn't seen that. It was this one that I came across:
http://www.viciouscyclone.com/Adz/Ad003.html
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • #65
1,490
22
I want to be a pirate. I've already got a patch (who says you have to wear it over your eye?) and my timbers are shivering. And I've been practcing my piratejibberish. Arrrgggghhhh. Hoistenuptharmisenmast androsinupthe mainsail Blowmedown. Arrrrrgggghhh.
 
  • #66
356
3
Well.. So far we have:
Gale's Pirates
Smurf's Ninja's
MIH's Pirates
StatutoryApe's Zombies
Yommama's Jellyfish
and
Danger's Flying Pirates

Did I miss anyone?

What we are missing is robots. Who wants to start a robot clique? We could do with some Vampires, Faeries, Dark Jedi and Fury Little Animals too. Any volunteers?

Oh and Moonbear, you have full recruiting authority, you can induct anyone you want to any position you want. I could use more acolytes.
 
Last edited:
  • #67
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,105
5
I've always wanted my own legion of brains in vats. Could this be the day?
 
  • #68
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
Smurf said:
Oh and Moonbear, you have full recruiting authority, you can induct anyone you want to any position you want. I could use more acolytes.
Ooh, goody! Evo, wanna be a ninja? :biggrin: And I think we need Astronuc's nuclear expertise on this sub. :approve: I just know that needle there isn't supposed to go over to where it's all red, but don't know what to do if it does. :eek:
 
  • #69
Hurkyl
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
14,916
19
I've been accused of being a vampire, 'cause I generally like it dark, and dislike bright light. :frown:
 
  • #70
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
Smurf said:
Well.. So far we have:
Gale's Pirates
Smurf's Ninja's
MIH's Pirates
StatutoryApe's Zombies
Yommama's Jellyfish
and
Danger's Flying Pirates

Did I miss anyone?

What we are missing is robots. Who wants to start a robot clique? We could do with some Vampires, Faeries, Dark Jedi and Fury Little Animals too. Any volunteers?

Oh and Moonbear, you have full recruiting authority, you can induct anyone you want to any position you want. I could use more acolytes.

I was thinking about my ectoplasm gang, but they can be just so to bad
even for this adventure.
 
  • #71
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
Hurkyl said:
I've been accused of being a vampire, 'cause I generally like it dark, and dislike bright light. :frown:
Then you'll like it on our sub!

Where'd all you other yellow bellies go? :devil:
 
  • #72
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
Hey Moonbear, did you know there is a spy on your sub? We know what
your planning. :biggrin:
 
  • #73
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
wolram said:
Hey Moonbear, did you know there is a spy on your sub? We know what
your planning. :biggrin:
Methinks you don't have a reliable spy then. We don't even know what we're planning. :biggrin: :rofl:
 
  • #74
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
Moonbear said:
Methinks you don't have a reliable spy then. We don't even know what we're planning. :biggrin: :rofl:
Doh, you curvy scurvies :grumpy:
 
  • #75
1,490
22
TheStatutoryApe said:
Have you not seen this?!
http://www.stanford.edu/~scodary/tkam.htm [Broken]
Everyone mind the URL. This actually came out of Stanford!! :eek:
Then the Ninja said, "Yeah right!" :rofl:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Related Threads on PF Pirate Ship

  • Last Post
Replies
12
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
16
Views
1K
Replies
41
Views
2K
Replies
318
Views
36K
  • Last Post
Replies
18
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
24
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
7
Views
4K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
26
Views
5K
Replies
5
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
7
Views
2K
Top