Correct me if I'm wrong but...
I think you can assume you have a solution 1L in volume. If 1% of that solution is sulfuric acid, you can find the molar concentration. Sulfuric acid is a strong acid so assume 100% dissociation of H+. Then just use the formula pH = -log([H+]) to get the pH.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving