Where to Find Free Cumulative Physics Review Resources Online?

In summary, the person is urgently seeking help for their upcoming physics final and is asking for recommendations for a good cumulative review resource, preferably a free website. They are grateful for any assistance and suggest using the hyperphysics textbook found through a Google search.
lotsoluv4ya
Physics Final! Please Help!

I HAVE A PHYSICS FINAL TOMORROW MORNING. I'M TRYING TO STUDY, AND I WAS HOPING SOMEONE READING THIS COULD JUST TAKE A MINUTE OF THEIR TIME TO TELL ME WHAT ON THIS WEBSITE (OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR) THAT HAS A GOOD CUMULATIVE PHYSICS REVIEW. THIS IS URGENT. IT'S NOT TOO HARD TO TAKE A MINUTE OUT OF YOUR DAY TO HELP. THANKS!
:confused: :uhh:

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
why don't you post in normal font? Nobody can read what you have written. I would suggest hyperphysics textbook. Just try googling it.

regards

courtrigrad

Hi there,

I understand that you are feeling overwhelmed and stressed about your physics final tomorrow. It can be tough to prepare for a big exam, especially when you're feeling short on time. I would be happy to offer some suggestions for review resources.

Firstly, have you checked your class notes and previous assignments? Often, professors will include key concepts and equations that will be covered on the final. Reviewing these materials can be a great starting point for your studying.

Additionally, there are many online resources available for free that can help you review for your physics final. Khan Academy, Crash Course, and Physics Classroom are all great websites with comprehensive review materials and practice problems. You can also try searching for specific topics on YouTube for helpful video explanations.

Lastly, don't forget to take breaks and get some rest before your exam. It's important to give your mind and body a chance to recharge. Trust in the studying you have done and go into your final with a positive attitude.

I wish you the best of luck on your exam. You got this!

1. What topics should I focus on for the physics final?

The topics covered in a physics final vary depending on the course and professor. It is best to review all of the material covered throughout the semester, paying special attention to any concepts or equations that were difficult for you.

2. How can I effectively study for a physics final?

Effective studying for a physics final involves creating a study schedule, reviewing notes and textbook material, practicing problems, and seeking help from a tutor or professor if needed. It is also important to get enough rest and stay hydrated during the studying process.

3. Are there any online resources that can help me prepare for the physics final?

Yes, there are many online resources available such as video tutorials, practice problems, and study guides. Some reputable websites include Khan Academy, Physics Classroom, and OpenStax. It is important to make sure the resources you use are trustworthy and align with your course material.

4. How can I improve my problem-solving skills for the physics final?

Improving problem-solving skills for a physics final involves practicing a variety of problems, understanding the underlying concepts and equations, and breaking down problems into smaller, more manageable steps. It is also helpful to review and understand any mistakes made on practice problems.

5. What should I do if I am struggling with a specific concept for the physics final?

If you are struggling with a specific concept for the physics final, it is important to seek help from a tutor, classmate, or your professor. Also, reviewing the concept in your notes and textbook, as well as practicing related problems, can help improve your understanding. Do not wait until the last minute to address any difficulties, as it may be too late to fully grasp the concept before the final.