Pink, the official color of tribdog?

• Thread starter mattmns
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Color
In summary, tribdogs official PF Funniest Member of the Year award is Pink. Is there something about tribdog that he has not told us?muahahaha
mattmns
I have noticed that tribdogs official PF Funniest Member of the Year award is Pink. Is there something about tribdog that he has not told us?

Physics news on Phys.org
mattmns said:
I have noticed that tribdogs official PF Funniest Member of the Year award is Pink. Is there something about tribdog that he has not told us?

:rofl: I hadn't noticed yet! And I hope he doesn't notice either until MIH and I have a little more fun with him. Now, shhhhhhh...let this move down the page a bit until we're done playing our little joke on him. :rofl: (We told him MIH won!) We're hoping he'll need a shorts change before he gets past reading his PMs from us. :biggrin:

mattmns said:
Aw, but it's pretty! https://www.physicsforums.com/images/awards/funny.gif

Here are the awards of other General Discussion members (doesn't matter if the awards are in other forums) :biggrin:

Moonbearhttps://www.physicsforums.com/images/awards/biology.gif

Gokul43201https://www.physicsforums.com/images/awards/comm.gif

Les Sleethhttps://www.physicsforums.com/images/awards/philosophy.gif

Let's give them all a big hand!

I'd also like to give special recognition to some GD members that are a huge part of making this forum the success it is. In no particular order:

BoulderHead

Tsunami

Math Is Hard

Jimmy P

Artman

motai (I forgot to put you on the ballot :cry:)

The_Bob

Bob G

Recon

Saint

And those nocturnal critters:

Franznietzsche

Smurf

Check

Chrono

Last edited by a moderator:
WOOHOO!

Congratulations everyone!

Yep, congrats to everyone!

*sigh* I guess I should just give up now. Do you see how much posting I've just done to bury this thread, and you pop it back to the top again! :grumpy: I don't want tribdog to see it before he gets the PMs from MIH and me telling him MIH won. Oh well. We tried.

Okay, hopefully by the time he sees this thread, he'll have had a few moments of panic first. Pink looks good on him, doesn't it? :biggrin: No wonder he's so sensitive! :rofl:

Evo said:
Aw, but it's pretty! https://www.physicsforums.com/images/awards/funny.gif

Here are the awards of other General Discussion members (doesn't matter if the awards are in other forums) :biggrin:

Moonbearhttps://www.physicsforums.com/images/awards/biology.gif

Gokul43201https://www.physicsforums.com/images/awards/comm.gif

Les Sleethhttps://www.physicsforums.com/images/awards/philosophy.gif

Let's give them all a big hand!

On behalf of the Sex Party, thank you everyone for your votes. We will be announcing the date of the inaugural ball shortly. You are all cordially invited. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay i finbally get recognition for my contributions. I feel special. Thank you evo. I feel special.

:biggrin:

Evo said:
And those nocturnal critters:

Franznietzsche

Smurf

Check

Chrono
:!) :!) :!)
Finally, some recognition for my astounding acheivments which dwarf those of even the most ingenius, most famous, most incredible people in the entire history of the world.

<Phase 1 Complete>

<Commene Phase 2: World Domination>

Smurf said:
:!) :!) :!)
Finally, some recognition for my astounding acheivments which dwarf those of even the most ingenius, most famous, most incredible people in the entire history of the world.

<Phase 1 Complete>

<Commene Phase 2: World Domination>

Are you always high when posting this stuff?

I know i'mdrunk, but i'mnot always this way...i swear...

Well, My FBI told me that some "people" create new hotmail, Yahoo, google e-mails accounts.

This people where joining PF recently. The only thing i did not get from my FBI is that they insure me that sometimes 10 in PF=1 in reality...haha

My skull did not getting it yet , specially in the voting issues :biggrin.

Moonbear, me , Moses, voted for you. Sex party is the best party to get power in the PF goverment.

P.S: My FBI drings this information for my to support their claim:

we have had the following activity since 11-20-2004 to 11-28-2004
303 New Members

we have had the following activity since 11-28-2004 to Dec 5
348 New Members

Even in that period we were having many nive issues that keep people a little bit away from the internet, such as ...such as...Thanksgiving!

I ask the Universe Lord that they are wrong, specially that some people tried to keep everything clean. I personally appreciate the good intentions of people. :biggrin:

franznietzsche said:
Are you always high when posting this stuff?

I know i'mdrunk, but i'mnot always this way...i swear...
High, low, up, down, around the corner, inside out, dazzed, something... always? .. yeah pretty much :redface:

I got a special recognition? I don't do jack all apart from scare noobs away.

jimmy p said:
I got a special recognition? I don't do jack all apart from scare noobs away.
That reminds me, we haven't had any newbies brave enough lately to announce their arrival. :frown: Maybe I need to announce that we have a fresh catch of fish? :tongue2:

I wonder if we can get Greg to trim tribdog's award with a bit of lace? I think it would be a definite "plus". :biggrin:

Evo said:
I wonder if we can get Greg to trim tribdog's award with a bit of lace? I think it would be a definite "plus". :biggrin:

Where is that puppy anyway? Is he out chewing on the furniture again or something? Or maybe hiding under the bed, afraid to see who won funniest member? :rofl: I'm dying to see if he gets MIH's and my PMs before he knows he's won. At this point, I doubt the joke will work anymore. :grumpy: I guess that's why HE won and not us. :grumpy:

Moonbear said:
Where is that puppy anyway? Is he out chewing on the furniture again or something? Or maybe hiding under the bed, afraid to see who won funniest member? :rofl: I'm dying to see if he gets MIH's and my PMs before he knows he's won. At this point, I doubt the joke will work anymore. :grumpy: I guess that's why HE won and not us. :grumpy:
We should've asked Greg to change the results on the awards thread and REALLY freak tribdog out! :rofl: :rofl:

Evo said:
We should've asked Greg to change the results on the awards thread and REALLY freak tribdog out! :rofl: :rofl:

You really are the Mother of the Daughter of Evil,you know that? :devil:

franznietzsche said:
You really are the Mother of the Daughter of Evil,you know that? :devil:
Yes, I am PURE Evil. :devil: it would have been funny :biggrin:

Evo said:
Yes, I am PURE Evil. :devil: it would have been funny :biggrin:

I wouldn't say pure...nope, not much pure about it.

Evo said:

Is it too late to do that? Take his award label down until he's checked in and fake the results? :biggrin: :devil:

Moonbear said:
Is it too late to do that? Take his award label down until he's checked in and fake the results? :biggrin: :devil:
I would pay Greg to do that.

Evo said:
I would pay Greg to do that.

Oooh, so would I. Let's see, I have...um...about $12 in my wallet and a bunch of coins. Think that would be enough? :rofl: Greg might do it for free...for a good cause, y'know? :rofl:

I can't believe trib hasn't shown up yet! he is totally screwing with us!
uh oh.. boss coming!

Typical Male! :devil: Now that he got what he wanted, he has no use for us anymore! :cry: I feel so used! :cry: :cry:

I wonder if his brother squealed on us and now he's purposely avoiding us to make us suffer in anticipation a little longer. :grumpy:

:rofl: Thanks Greg! You're wonderful! I'll PM tribdog now and tell him I was wrong about MIH winning, I read it wrong, and there was that last minute flurry of votes...it was Saint who won. :rofl: :devil:

Greg Bernhardt said:
behold the funniest member poll, looks like saint won by a landslide
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OMG, I just saw the poll! I laughed so loud that several people came over. :blushing:

Serves tribdog right. He had 12 hours to accept his award, he blew it, new winner by a LANDSLIDE...Saint!

Greg, you're the best!

Here's what I just wrote to him in a PM:
I was wrong, I must have read the results wrong or something (I hope MIH wasn't too disappointed when I PMed her that she was winning). That last minute flurry of voting wasn't for MIH, it was for Saint! It must be because he started posting again in that sex thread and people were reminded who he was or something. Man, that sucks. He shouldn't win without at least intending to be funny. :frown: Sorry...maybe you'll get it next year.

:rofl:

you all SUCK!

You liked it too, you old rug-burning rascal you!

tribdog said:
you all SUCK!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Like I said, we went to great lengths for you!

1. What makes pink the official color of tribdog?

Pink was chosen as the official color of tribdog because it represents love, compassion, and kindness - values that are important to the tribe. It also symbolizes femininity, which is a significant aspect of the tribe's culture.

2. Is there any scientific reason behind pink being the official color of tribdog?

While there is no scientific reason behind the choice of pink as the official color of tribdog, some studies have shown that the color pink can have a calming effect on individuals and promote feelings of happiness and relaxation.

3. Are there any cultural or historical significance of pink in tribdog's tradition?

Yes, pink has been used in traditional tribal ceremonies and rituals for centuries. It is seen as a color of celebration and joy, and is often associated with new beginnings and growth.

4. How does the tribe incorporate the color pink into their daily lives?

The tribe incorporates the color pink in various ways, such as through clothing, artwork, and decorations. Pink is also used in traditional dances and ceremonies, and is seen as a symbol of unity and community within the tribe.

5. What is the significance of pink in the tribe's beliefs and values?

Pink is seen as a color of love and compassion in the tribe's beliefs. It represents the importance of caring for one another and promoting harmony within the community. It also symbolizes the tribe's connection to nature and the environment.