Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Pink, the official color of tribdog?

1. Dec 5, 2004 #1
    I have noticed that tribdogs official PF Funniest Member of the Year award is Pink. Is there something about tribdog that he has not told us?
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 5, 2004 #2
    muahahaha :biggrin:
  4. Dec 5, 2004 #3

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:rofl: I hadn't noticed yet! And I hope he doesn't notice either until MIH and I have a little more fun with him. Now, shhhhhhh...let this move down the page a bit until we're done playing our little joke on him. :rofl: (We told him MIH won!) We're hoping he'll need a shorts change before he gets past reading his PMs from us. :biggrin:
  5. Dec 5, 2004 #4

Staff: Mentor

Aw, but it's pretty!!! [​IMG]

Here are the awards of other General Discussion members (doesn't matter if the awards are in other forums) :biggrin:

Les Sleeth[​IMG]

Let's give them all a big hand!!!!

I'd also like to give special recognition to some GD members that are a huge part of making this forum the success it is. In no particular order:

Math Is Hard

Jimmy P

motai (I forgot to put you on the ballot :cry:)

Bob G

And those nocturnal critters:

6. Dec 5, 2004 #5

Gold Member

Congratulations everyone!!!!!
  7. Dec 5, 2004 #6
    Yep, congrats to everyone!
  8. Dec 6, 2004 #7

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

*sigh* I guess I should just give up now. Do you see how much posting I've just done to bury this thread, and you pop it back to the top again! :grumpy: I don't want tribdog to see it before he gets the PMs from MIH and me telling him MIH won. Oh well. We tried.

Okay, hopefully by the time he sees this thread, he'll have had a few moments of panic first. Pink looks good on him, doesn't it? :biggrin: No wonder he's so sensitive! :rofl:
  9. Dec 6, 2004 #8

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

On behalf of the Sex Party, thank you everyone for your votes. We will be announcing the date of the inaugural ball shortly. You are all cordially invited. :biggrin:
  10. Dec 6, 2004 #9
    Yay i finbally get recognition for my contributions. I feel special. Thank you evo. I feel special.

11. Dec 6, 2004 #10
    :!!) :!!) :!!)
    Finally, some recognition for my astounding acheivments which dwarf those of even the most ingenius, most famous, most incredible people in the entire history of the world.

<Phase 1 Complete>

<Commene Phase 2: World Domination>
  12. Dec 6, 2004 #11

Are you always high when posting this stuff?

I know i'mdrunk, but i'mnot always this way...i swear...
  13. Dec 6, 2004 #12
    Well, My FBI told me that some "people" create new hotmail, Yahoo, google e-mails accounts.

This people where joining PF recently. The only thing i did not get from my FBI is that they insure me that sometimes 10 in PF=1 in reality...haha

My skull did not getting it yet , specially in the voting issues :biggrin.

Moonbear, me , Moses, voted for you. Sex party is the best party to get power in the PF goverment.

P.S: My FBI drings this information for my to support thier claim:

we have had the following activity since 11-20-2004 to 11-28-2004
    303 New Members

we have had the following activity since 11-28-2004 to Dec 5
    348 New Members

Even in that period we were having many nive issues that keep people a little bit away from the internet, such as ...such as....Thanksgiving!

I ask the Universe Lord that they are wrong, specially that some people tried to keep everything clean. I personally appreciate the good intentions of people. :biggrin:
  14. Dec 6, 2004 #13
    High, low, up, down, around the corner, inside out, dazzed, something... always? .. yeah pretty much :redface:
  15. Dec 6, 2004 #14

jimmy p

Gold Member

I got a special recognition? I dont do jack all apart from scare noobs away.
  16. Dec 6, 2004 #15

That reminds me, we haven't had any newbies brave enough lately to announce their arrival. :frown: Maybe I need to announce that we have a fresh catch of fish? :tongue2:

I wonder if we can get Greg to trim tribdog's award with a bit of lace? I think it would be a definite "plus". :biggrin:
  17. Dec 6, 2004 #16

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Where is that puppy anyway? Is he out chewing on the furniture again or something? Or maybe hiding under the bed, afraid to see who won funniest member? :rofl: I'm dying to see if he gets MIH's and my PMs before he knows he's won. At this point, I doubt the joke will work anymore. :grumpy: I guess that's why HE won and not us. :grumpy:
  18. Dec 6, 2004 #17

We should've asked Greg to change the results on the awards thread and REALLY freak tribdog out!! :rofl: :rofl:
  19. Dec 6, 2004 #18

You really are the Mother of the Daughter of Evil,you know that? :devil:
  20. Dec 6, 2004 #19

Yes, I am PURE Evil. :devil: it would have been funny :biggrin:
  21. Dec 6, 2004 #20

I wouldn't say pure....nope, not much pure about it.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?