Solve 5 Problems: Get Help Now!

• Thread starter Mellivice
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a user seeking help with a problem and providing specific details about the problem. The user is asked to show their work before receiving help and is given guidance on how to solve the problem using the Mean Value Theorem. The solution involves finding a point c that satisfies a specific condition.
Physics news on Phys.org
What are you having problems with. You have to show some work for each of the problems before getting any help here.

Ok for question 2 i need to see if in part A if it statisfys the Mean Value Theorem, and if it does which is the value of C which statistfies the condition of the theorem

f(x)=(16-x^2)^1/2 on [-4,4]

if differentiate it should like this or i am not smart

-x/(16-x^2)^1/2

From the looks of it it does not but i just want to see anyone elses opinion

Your differentiation is OK, now you need to find a point c in (-4,4) which satisfies:

[tex]f'(c)=\frac{f(4)-f(-4)}{4-(-4)}[/tex]

1. How exactly does "Solve 5 Problems: Get Help Now!" work?

"Solve 5 Problems: Get Help Now!" is a problem-solving service that allows individuals to submit up to 5 problems or questions they need help with. Our team of experts will then work to provide solutions or answers within a designated time frame.

2. Can anyone use "Solve 5 Problems: Get Help Now!"?

Yes, anyone can use our service. Whether you are a student, professional, or simply need help with a personal problem, we are here to assist you.

3. How long does it take to receive solutions or answers from "Solve 5 Problems: Get Help Now!"?

The time frame for receiving solutions or answers depends on the complexity of the problems and the availability of our experts. However, we strive to provide responses within 24 hours.

4. What if I am not satisfied with the solutions or answers provided by "Solve 5 Problems: Get Help Now!"?

If you are not satisfied with the solutions or answers provided, you can reach out to our customer support team for further assistance. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee and will work to ensure you are happy with the service.

5. Is "Solve 5 Problems: Get Help Now!" a free service?

Our service is not free, but we offer affordable pricing options for individuals and businesses. Our prices may vary depending on the complexity of the problems and the urgency of the request. You can find more information about our pricing on our website.